**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quicksilver on BG defense

AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
This guy is a bit busted on defense, no? Is there anyone who counters his whiplash? Hits me with half a combo (hits like a sponge) and his whiplash takes me from 90% to 3% on a 6* R3 overseer. This would be fine and all if his attacks weren't all over the place and almost impossible to get used to when fighting him.

For reference, 2 full combos from 6* R4 herc didn't kill me in another match ups (I was just testing something 🙃)

Comments

• Options
    GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    my QS is going r4 next week. He is a BEAST on defense. At r3, I feel bad for anyone that doesn't ban him lol
  • Options

my QS is going r4 next week. He is a BEAST on defense. At r3, I feel bad for anyone that doesn't ban him lol

He's a double-edged sword on defense. Against the usual nukes in attack, he'll get demolished (i.e cgr, herc, juggs, archangel), but against anyone else that will usually take longer than 50 seconds, it's rip.
  • Options
    edited December 2022

He's a double-edged sword on defense. Against the usual nukes in attack, he'll get demolished (i.e cgr, herc, juggs, archangel), but against anyone else that will usually take longer than 50 seconds, it's rip.
    did you really just write juggs?
    QS puts wither as soon as he evades and he will evade for sure that would turn of juggs momentum
    He evades on stuns doesn't he? Juggs has unstoppable with easy openings. No need to stun.
  • Options

did you really just write juggs?
    QS puts wither as soon as he evades and he will evade for sure that would turn of juggs momentum
    He evades on stuns doesn't he? Juggs has unstoppable with easy openings. No need to stun.
    he puts it on intercept as well. but I would like to see someone try juggs doesnt have unstoppable right at start so i wanna see what they do
    Tried it. Can be done if you manage to get your unstoppable by light comboing at the start of the fight/some other way. When juggs attacks through his block while unstoppable, it does not seem to trigger quicksilver's evade mechanic. From then on, it's smooth sailing as long as you keep your unstoppable buffs up.