**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How To Use Guilly 2099

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
Just got her as a 6*. I'm curious about how to use her, her playstyle, nodes she can counter, better on offense or defense, etc. Any info would be nice, post it in the comments please!

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Get her to sp3, then finish off your opponent. Avoid getting hit, or if you do get hit, dupe her and invest some sig stones. I personally like her for AQ becasue of her regen and massive damage if starting with 100 combo [from ending of sp3].

Mine's r3 sig 64.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    A few things you should know:

Ramp Up Champ
    She does need a little ramp up. The higher the combo, the higher the damage. You need to get over 100 combo, in order to really see a ramp up in damage.

Combo Protection
    She does have some combo protection if duped, preferrably at high sig. Additionally, every heavy gives you combo protection against 1 hit, up to a maximum of 6 protections. So you can eat a full opponent's combo without losing your own combo.

Pre-combo
    if you finish of a fight with SP3, you start the next fight at 100 combo. to help that, if the opponent is at or below 5% health, your SP3 ALWAYS finishes them off.

Immunities and No Crits
    She is bleed and poison immune and does not deal crits. This helps with some champs (abomination, mr. sinister etc) and some nodes (bio hazard, spiked armour etc).

Routine
    So what you want to do is start the fight off with a couple of parry-heavies in order to get some combo-protection. Then fight normally and don't loose your combo. SP1 has some power drain, but I like to go for SP2 for damage. When the Opponent is at or below 5%, fire off you SP3. This ends the fight and you start the next fight with 100 combo.

Pre-Fights
    Use pre-fight abilites as you like. But be careful, they use up your digi-souls, which help you otherwise in the fight (more arc-overload healing at 15%, longer combo-protection if duped and additional combo protection from heavy attacks)
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    Alright, thanks for the help!
    btw I took her to rank 2 :smiley:
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Don't get hit