**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No epic event milestone?

I see heroic, master and legendary special milestones but no epic. Is this intended?

Comments

• Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

• Options
    Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 168

Thank u, didn’t see this. That’s fairly unfortunate that we don’t get the epic and drop the heroic thou
  • Options
    Shess767Shess767 Posts: 10
    Yeah, I'm sure this is mentioned in another thread but the amount I have to search this form for a moble game is starting to get ridiculous. There's no reason not to include all necessary information in the game messages. Maybe cut down on the paragraphs of backstory that aren't relevant and maybe include, oh yeah by the way we're basically only giving mid level players 2 levels worth of side quest rewards by leaving out the epic level and then making the legendary level extremely difficult or impossible. Hey at least I get a sweet 3* awakening gem I've been waiting for... Oh wait.

Sorry to hijack your post to complain, and yes I saw the response from Kabam " our financial department gives us a budget" or whatever. Next time knock off the lowest level or at least give players the option of which one to boot. I totally understand them needing to make money on the game but this is a joke.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★
    Shess767 said:

Yeah, I'm sure this is mentioned in another thread but the amount I have to search this form for a moble game is starting to get ridiculous. There's no reason not to include all necessary information in the game messages. Maybe cut down on the paragraphs of backstory that aren't relevant and maybe include, oh yeah by the way we're basically only giving mid level players 2 levels worth of side quest rewards by leaving out the epic level and then making the legendary level extremely difficult or impossible. Hey at least I get a sweet 3* awakening gem I've been waiting for... Oh wait.

Sorry to hijack your post to complain, and yes I saw the response from Kabam " our financial department gives us a budget" or whatever. Next time knock off the lowest level or at least give players the option of which one to boot. I totally understand them needing to make money on the game but this is a joke.

Its not just mid level players who only got 3 out of 4 this month. It is ALL players regardless of progression level. They simply did not want everyone getting too much in one month.
  • Options
    Shess767Shess767 Posts: 10
    I know it's all players, what I was getting at is mid level players either don't have the required counter champs or the skill level to complete the legendary level so it ends up only being 2 we can complete and then 1 of the 2 the rewards are useless.