Ok ok heard me out…

The_losttierThe_losttier Member Posts: 128 ★★
What about if groot have a buff but is not about extra damage or something complicated…
What about if is something like the first healing champion such a pre fight option inside like fire inmune, heal restore etc
I’m thinking something like magneto x but with more options

Comments

• The_losttierThe_losttier Member Posts: 128 ★★
    That’s my point… I’m just saying give him more utilities on heal and protection for the entire team than be offensive because let’s be clear, there’s a lot of good champs in damage but not in utility and more in cosmic
  • ESFESF Member Posts: 2,011 ★★★★★

That’s my point… I’m just saying give him more utilities on heal and protection for the entire team than be offensive because let’s be clear, there’s a lot of good champs in damage but not in utility and more in cosmic

They still need to give him enough damage to justify using a team slot on him. Psychoman has great utility but his damage is awful. Godlike utility doesn't matter as much when it takes 300 hits to finish a story fight
    300 hits might be generous — I tested the kit again today, with the full, update Guardians synergy, against RoL Winter Soldier.

It was literally a 10-plus minute fight. I couldn’t believe it.

I don’t know what a buff to Groot should look like, or if Kabam is even going to ever do one.

But I can say this with confidence: That kit is in a world of hurt even beyond what I ever imagined
  • Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Member Posts: 422 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    i have a way better idea why not count groot as a non champion and just take him in quests and he wont fill a slot of the 5 just for the vibes