**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Smart or Greedy?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
This months SQ rewards 0 gold if we do not choose the gold path. And Kabam started to offer 'Golden Piggy Bank' in the store.

Don't you guys think Kabam makes players to spend too much on this game?

Comments

• Options

No

Another gold post

Another whale here :D
  • Options
    Coppin said:

This is the problem with a lot of people...
    They give u the choice for gold.. but then u probably want shards... U get the champ u want and then complain u got not mats or gold to rank and lvl it up... Which answers your question... The greed is on your side..

I wish only GOLD was sufficient to rank up champions.
    I'm sorry for post this.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Mephisto said:

No

Another gold post

Mephisto said:

Coppin said:

This is the problem with a lot of people...
    They give u the choice for gold.. but then u probably want shards... U get the champ u want and then complain u got not mats or gold to rank and lvl it up... Which answers your question... The greed is on your side..

I wish only GOLD was sufficient to rank up champions.
    I'm sorry for post this.
    Gold is sufficient, but u go with the dumb idea that whales have gold? Rofl...
    Other than 4th of July and CM, how many other "whale offers" do u ever see with a vast ammount of gold?...
    Gold is sufficient all u gotta do is farm it.. incursions, arena, events..
    Lets see your profile stats.. pvp fights and quests done...see if there really is a gold problem or u just don't do much...
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    The amount of gold that they’re giving this month is irregular to most other side quests
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★
    No
    Mephisto said:

No

Another gold post

I never bought anything from kabam, i do plenty quest and arena
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 261 ★★
    I cannot remember last time I had less than 150.000.000 gold. It has definitely been more than a couple of years ago. I dont even consider gold a thing anymore.

Maybe that is the problem. Many have “too” much gold, while many dont have any. No in between 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Op literally stayed the side event offers zero gold if you don't take the gold paths alluding to lack of gold In the side event which is far from true. You can pick path based on what you need most, me personally, about half my paths I have chosen the gold and have gotten millions of gold already.

Additionally, I've seen some dude in another post (sorry forgot who did it) but calculated you can get almost 10 million gold if you chose all gold paths. This side event is NOT lacking gold.