**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why Misty Knight is ignored for tune up?

MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
She seems lacklustre - yet there’s no mention of her being assessed like recent 2022 champs like Galan and Hulkling…

Is it her hair style - big, bold and intimidating?Disability - after all, her prosthetic arm buddy Winter Soldier is also relegated to the assisted door line - exit here? Friendship circle - Luke Cage and Ironfist and Daredevil are unimpressive and also shown exit left - even Jessica Jones just recently was allowed in on Mcoc?

I’m scratching my head where she fits in the offensive burst and the defensive utility areas when her burst is more nerf gun than Kabam! and her utility is ho hum rather than Damn!

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    The balance program started with Scorpion and Black Cat. Misty was released before then so wasn't eligible for a buff.
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    I ended up bringing in Misty for the blade EOP. Being unblockable the entire fight has its perks.
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    looks like you don't know how to play her lol
    she's really easy to build up and does everything she needs to do straight out of the crystal. Idk, 100% crits and unblockable after a fast and easy build up is fun to me 🤷
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    1. Balance program started 2 months after she was released.
    2. Learn how to play her properly before saying she's bad