**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Conqueror did not recieve gifting badge

Comments

• Options
    MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    same here, lvl35 / +3 years old account / conqueror . yet, no gifting badge in my mail!!
  • Options
    PascalGambitPascalGambit Posts: 47
    edited December 2022
    We have around 10 level 35-45 accounts in our secomd alliance all of whom have achieved the Conqueror status but none received the Gifting Badge.

Could've bet money on this going wrong from the outset..
  • Options
    MaxedMaxed Posts: 7
    @Kabam Jax Question: will affected players still get the 10 accolades tickets? Or is that only for today?
  • Options
    Pirate_JennyPirate_Jenny Posts: 44
    edited December 2022
    I pushed my conqueror level 37 account to level 40 and received a gifting badge after restarting. So if you’re close and have the time and resources, it may be worth it to push to 40 because it may take a while for kabam to get this sorted.
  • Options
    MaxedMaxed Posts: 7
    @Pirate_Jenny Did it unlock events for you too?
  • Options
    Pirate_JennyPirate_Jenny Posts: 44
    Maxed said:

@Pirate_Jenny Did it unlock events for you too?

Ya everything unlocked once I reached 40 and restarted the app
  • Options
    TheDZTheDZ Posts: 19
    Jellybean said:

And this is why everyone hates this game. You guys had weeks to clarify that bit of Info but did nothing. Distasteful Kabam!

It was clearly just mistakenly programmed to be and instead of OR and they just don’t wanna fix it
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★

So we can level up the accounts during event and get in?

Yes if you’re close enough to level 40 and make it during the event you will receive a gifting badge
  • Options
    CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    Shame on you for this @kabam. This is one of the worst decisions you've ever made.