**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

6* Shang Chi or Valkyrie?

hburns03hburns03 Posts: 74
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I just got a 6* skill ag and just pulled valkyrie but i also already have my unduped shang chi at r2 and have a t5 skill cat so i can take either valkyrie or shang chi to r3 and use an ag on one of them. Who do you guys think i should use the ag on and take to r3?

6* Shang Chi or Valkyrie? 25 votes

Shang Chi
36%
DragonMCOCLogan00Ewell65SSS69LegionnaireDfour24TraviswSoumemiakas1926abamZAHIDMALIK1588 9 votes
Valkyrie
64%
NescioTurguzRasiloverRakeYoungAmaadAkiraFiiNCHBen_15455SaltE_Wenis69OakenshieldGrassKnucklesJandel13579rebel_ChiefhobAxewshut_up_heatherResternboy32 16 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,541 ★★★★
    Valkyrie
    Valkyrie gets more value from her sig ability than Shang chi in my opinion, but you do need to be able to sig her up to get that value.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Definitely Valk for the ag

Either Shang Chi or Valk is good for the r3. Depends whichever you like playing more.