Options

I really need some help, about which science to focus on

Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Please bear with me. My luck in the science class, hadn't been even decent, until the banquet event.
I scored 4 (6*stars) in the science category:
Spider-ham
Invisible woman
Immortal Hulk
Immortal abomination

I have never played with any of em before, and i was trying to figure out who has a really good offense and can finish fights quicker without much ado?

I'm currently at level 51, with my progression stuck at 5.4.4 (trying to reach cav)

My top go to roster has always included : 5* BWCV, HERC, SUNSPOT, GWENPOOL (6*)and ULTRON classic. Unsure bout the science one. Please help, as to who will be worthy of ranking up, and clearing content, or be otherwise useful in aw/aq/bg. I have not had any experience with any of these science champs before.

Comments

• Options
    Also, to add. My playstyle is more offensive. Although i can parry much well now, i do believe in ending fights as soon as possible
  • Options
    BlackOrange1BlackOrange1 Posts: 19
    iBom is the best poison champ in the game. Immortal abomination is the best option from the mentioned 4. Will help you in both Attack and defense of BG, AW along with questing. 2nd option is spider ham. He's good for BG. Cheers!
  • Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Ibom by far. Amazing in bgs likely the best science for it. Followed by spider ham who is worse than ibom in most situations but still way better than the other 2
  • Options
    @BlackOrange1
    I agree, but you need to hit a good amount of hits (i think 100), for the poison and weakness to work at an actual high damage? So wouldn't that make his fights having to last longer, to do high damage?

• Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    iBom
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,540 ★★★★★
    Ibom, no question