**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ , fighting with quake , despite of bugs , Zero point score, even she was at half health.

Now this is unacceptable, we fight with full confidence that we will KO the mini bosses but if not we will reduce the health and score some points and next team member can finish off the task , with this frame of mind I did fight with 2nd mini boss quake on day 1 Map 4 , ideally it’s a clear shot without getting KO but I still believe I am not a good fighter but I try my best.
1st issue - I was hitting quake with 5 hit combo, first combo was a success, second it stoped after 4 hit.
2nd issue - I don’t know how I got stun, this one I can’t explain you have to see the video below. See the last part before I got KO.
3rd issue - I got KO , that’s fine, but you can see in the video, quake lost some health too, and I should get some points. Instead I got Zero points.

All this happened in one AQ map 4 mini boss fight, why all the issues happened when you fight some important or main fights when my champs has allmost full health.

https://youtu.be/3gGsIPiFm_s

Comments

• LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    1. Looks to me like it didn’t register your touch. (Also not sure what is up with the slow down, if that was on purpose or some kind of bug) I personally haven’t had any input issues like that but a video can’t really prove you touched the screen in the correct spot or not or with enough pressure.

2. You got stunned due to Quakes aftershock effect. It triggers once that brown timer on your side ends.

3. Yeah, that seems a bit buggy. I thought I saw somewhere that is was just a visual glitch and you still get the points, but I could be wrong.
  • Lightvayne wrote: »
    1. Looks to me like it didn’t register your touch. (Also not sure what is up with the slow down, if that was on purpose or some kind of bug) I personally haven’t had any input issues like that but a video can’t really prove you touched the screen in the correct spot or not or with enough pressure.

2. You got stunned due to Quakes aftershock effect. It triggers once that brown timer on your side ends.

3. Yeah, that seems a bit buggy. I thought I saw somewhere that is was just a visual glitch and you still get the points, but I could be wrong.

He got stun before the brown timer goes off, I can see both stun and timer at the same time.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Lightvayne wrote: »

You are absolutely wrong sir, it doesn’t look that way , playing for 2 years it’s in my habit that when I hit for 5 hit combo, I keep tapping my fingers until the screen says 5 hits , but you may be right cause now a days I am playing dumb , I stop at hit 4 and just to get punched then I use revive when I KO and then aging I play dumb, once I am out of units then I purchase Box of Odin and then again I bought revive and health potions, and then again I play dumb. Oh I love this game.

JK , even if it’s look this way, I can assure you , one hit in 5 hits combo is not working, check the other threads people have posted videos where you can see fingers tapping on the screen.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Zulu_BK wrote: »

He got stun before the brown timer goes off, I can see both stun and timer at the same time.

The brown buff is your fury; the 4 black/grey debuffs are from Quake and when that expires, you are stunned with Aftershock.

Not sure why you got 0 pts or what happened with your 5th hit.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502

Does Mini boss in map 4 have a % to stun?
    MikeHock wrote: »

The brown buff is your fury; the 4 black/grey debuffs are from Quake and when that expires, you are stunned with Aftershock.

Not sure why you got 0 pts or what happened with your 5th hit.

twwfsg7tzrtr.jpeg
    Trandafir wrote: »
    when he got stun from debuff and quake hit him he got stun nr.2

I don’t see any buff expiring, that stun buff was still on and Drax got stun .

Does Mini boss in map 4 have a % to stun?

No I don’t think so , but if it’s introduced in this AQ , then I am not sure.
    edited November 2017
    Trandafir wrote: »
    blind morons he have 2 stuns in 1 wtf you not see

I am not familiar with Map4, but looked into it and found this video. Perhaps you shouldn't be such a salty little whatever without taking the time to investigate what is happening. People here are trying to help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOHdVBupCJE

Quake has Martial Mastery - Every 6 hits inflict Stun

I hope this helps to clarify why the OP was stunned a 2nd time.

@MikeHock - Thanks for the Video, it surely says 6 hits , but these means 6 hit or 7 hits , or it should be in continuation or random.

Cause if you see the video , last part before I got KO, she definitely had 6 hits on me and I was not stun. I took few pics from the video to explain the situation.

xerp5pk43key.jpeg
    zfa8zim703b2.jpeg
    pwwo8xgkuok3.jpeg

When I got stun , when I had 6 hits on quake ,
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    @MikeHock - Thanks for the Video, it surely says 6 hits , but these means 6 hit or 7 hits , or it should be in continuation or random.

Cause if you see the video , last part before I got KO, she definitely had 6 hits on me and I was not stun. I took few pics from the video to explain the situation.

xerp5pk43key.jpeg
    zfa8zim703b2.jpeg
    pwwo8xgkuok3.jpeg

When I got stun , when I had 6 hits on quake ,

It doesn't have to be in 6 hits in a row.

I watched your video again and the 2nd time you were stunned; it happened the 12th time Quake hit you in the fight, which would fall under the Martial Mastery buff.
    edited November 2017
    The 2nd stun was from the Martial Mastery buff

edited November 2017
    ::: Repeat post ::: sorry
    ?????????? Hello , moderators, does this fourm is not for sharing game issues with video proofs , and doesn’t it’s not you job to address the post who are specifically related to the game issues , your game support suscks , before posting in the forum I did send this issue to support as well.

Or should I start a post with breaking you fourm rule , then only you will come in the light..... or you guys like to sleep in the dark , i am now start to believe that, few issues in the game are intentional, I just wonder if you have coded This way , what will happen when someone will send you the “ show cause notice”. Lol ...