**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Auto enlistment

Hi guys is there something that I’m Doing wrong here? The game is not letting me distinguish between off-season and on-season when setting up the auto enlist

Comments

• Options
    Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    It won’t let us differentiate them either. I don’t think it is working as intended.
  • Options
    Move the season slider to one position, pick # of BG’s, then press CONFIRM.

Move season slider to other position, pick BG's for that one, then press CONFIRM again.

But then, the only way to actually see your settings (CAN'T see the actual Settings from this screen above) is to go to next Tab (War Room).

Firstly, to be able to see current settings, has to be in between the period when war attack has finished, but before next matching period starts. Otherwise this screen shows current war into, not enlistment status info.

Then, ignore first of the 3 status descriptions, top one will ALWAYS say “enlisted for 3 BG's”. Just pay attention to the side-by-side status descriptions below that, the ones saying for On-Season and Off-Season. Those should accurately tell you how many you will be auto-enrolled for.
  • Options
    CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★

Move the season slider to one position, pick # of BG’s, then press CONFIRM.

Move season slider to other position, pick BG's for that one, then press CONFIRM again.

But then, the only way to actually see your settings (CAN'T see the actual Settings from this screen above) is to go to next Tab (War Room).

Firstly, to be able to see current settings, has to be in between the period when war attack has finished, but before next matching period starts. Otherwise this screen shows current war into, not enlistment status info.

Then, ignore first of the 3 status descriptions, top one will ALWAYS say “enlisted for 3 BG's”. Just pay attention to the side-by-side status descriptions below that, the ones saying for On-Season and Off-Season. Those should accurately tell you how many you will be auto-enrolled for.

Alright thank you, I’ll give it a whirl
  • Options
    CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★
    And then there was light! Thanks bub

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Why is this still an issue? Last season we missed a match because of auto enlist and when set for anything but 3 battle groups it still defaults to 3.
    We run 2 battle groups. We are about to run only one because the auto enlist set us back a match and cost us a gold3 ranking, and now we have lost solid players because of it.
    I see no response on the issue from kabam and it appears it is being ignored! Just one more issue swept under the rug.
    Gotta address the "pro player" issues first as always.