**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who are the best Questing Champions?

RyBootheRyBoothe Posts: 35
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I know most questions are on BG and other game modes but who do you all think are the best few questing champs in Story Quests? Wondered what people’s thoughts are.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Nick Fury, Hercules , Nimrod, Doom, Archangel, Human Torch are my personal favorites
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 513 ★★★
    Shang-chi, nimrod, doom, apoc, and king groot!

That last slot is more open for debate I think, but he is an amazing addition to the roster.
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    For speed: Herc, Nimrod, Torch, Juggernaut and Kitty.

For versatility, swap out Juggs for Doom and Torch for Kingpin.

For immunities, swap about Juggs for Hood, Torch for Kingpin, Herc for Doom, and Nimrod for Warlock.

For fun, swap out everyone except Herc for Nick fury, Heimdall, Cap IW and Groot (to 1 shot the final boss when he's at 1% while you hit the record button).
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 414 ★★
    Groot, cyclops red, cyclops blue, moon knight, kamala khan, pre buff king pin, post nerf strange
  • evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 207
    I've been loving Herc, Caiw, Hood, KP and Moleman....
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 581 ★★★
    Depends on the nodes but top picks would be the typical Doom, Nimrod, CGR, Arch Angel, and quick silver. But some fun synergies I like to run are Apoc and Cabel for horseman Cable cheese, Killmonger and avoid on paths with a lot of debuffs. Killmonger gains power like crazy and heals the whole fight