**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Scrap Store Coming in Late January!

Hello Summoners!

Have you found yourself thinking about Rocket's Holiday Scraptacular and wondering, perhaps digitally in a forum, "Why not create a Scrap store instead of having us run this SQ repeatedly?" Well, you're in luck! We have heard you and we have answers.

The intention for this particular design was to bring back elements of a much beloved event from previous nostalgic years. However, the game has progressed in many ways since that time, and we have welcomed in a lot of new players who don't hold those same nostalgic ties.

Therefore, we have decided to alleviate this particular pain point by developing a Scrap Store, similar to what Summoners would have seen in previous monthly events. This will take time to develop and we are expecting it to be live in late January. The item contents will remain the same as what is currently found in the Side Quest and the progression division will remain the same. Your Scrap will remain in your inventory and will not expire until after the store closes.

This now gives you multiple options in your Scrap purchasing adventure. If you need the items now, you can spend your Scrap using the current method; or if you're not experiencing any time constraints, you will have a much more streamlined process in January!

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,224 ★★★★★
    Cool
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,436 ★★★★★
    Nice move
  • Options
    Very much appreciated.
  • Options
    Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    edited December 2022
    Big W for those procrastinating from running SQ lol.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Awesome
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,806 ★★★★★
    Did the original event have the 1* boss because it wasn't possible to have a path with no defenders on it?

Whatever event that was, that was the funnest part of it, waiting to see how many hits on SW before she procs poison.

Good news on the store, it might persuade me to run a few paths.
  • Options
    stephen8992stephen8992 Posts: 34
    so does each item in the store cost 50K for caviler+? since it costs 50K to get into rockets
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    Looking forward to this Scrap Store. Thank you for listening Kabam!
  • Options
    Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    edited December 2022

Jaxitaxi said:

I would take this announcement with pinch of salt. Jax has history of critical misscommunications, watch out you dont get dissapointed!

It is far more likely the gameteam forgot to adjust the code from the previous gifting event. And let Jax and Miike take the blame on the forums by telling us it was a miscommunication. I don`t know where you work. But generally the people with the least control or influence get to take the blame the most. If you do not believe in the thing you are trying to sell, you won`t sell it. And I for one am not buying the miscommunication explanation.
    Oh yeah, I assumed it was just a dev oopsie. And once it went live, there was no option to rollback. The comms team are just the messengers.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,985 ★★★★★
    Best part about this is having an extra month or so to use scrap to remedy my otherwise-crippling t4b shortage.
  • Options
    csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    So glad to hear this with scrap being in the Banquet crystals. Just please no limits on how many of each item you can buy.
  • Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    Thanks. I got the 500k scrap from a GBC crystal and was dreading doing that quest 10 more times.
  • Options
    HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    Guessing each item will have a purchase limit given this is their store track record? If not kudos to keeping the same open ended choice as running the quest paths endlessly.
  • Options
    tufo24tufo24 Posts: 48
    edited December 2022
    Deleted
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    Glad to know this is coming and I shall see how much scrap I have then. Again glad to see Kabam hears us as a community and responds in such a positive manner.
  • Options
    NeverWasBornNeverWasBorn Posts: 58
    will it have the same price with no limit per item?
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 765 ★★★
    1...as mentioned, in game communication...
    2. How about a simple replay button? That should t take gobs amount of time to do.
  • Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 300
    After everyone’s been going through the tedious nonsense.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 657 ★★★
    As a 8-year player, I was not nostalgic :)

The Scrap Store is fine. Ok, there is a dev and test time in order to be opened. But how long will it be available after its opening?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★

Did the original event have the 1* boss because it wasn't possible to have a path with no defenders on it?

Whatever event that was, that was the funnest part of it, waiting to see how many hits on SW before she procs poison.

Good news on the store, it might persuade me to run a few paths.

The original was a choose your own path but the paths with the higher Rarity items were gated by requiring a minimum amount of scrap like Awakening gems requiring 100K in scrap and it still had a fight at the end but I think it was only a three star
  • Options
    Any chance higher players could choose lower rewards, like the Black Iso market and other progression type stores? I know I would spend some scrap on T3B's, and I bet others would do so as well for ranking up lower star champs.