**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pulled a 6* guardian but I have a five star r4, with a tech AG. Who do I rank up??

I can nearly max sit guardian, or should I save tech stones for another champ if I rank and awaken my five star?

I also have two tech awakening gems lol

Thanks!

Comments

• mustgofastermustgofaster Posts: 87
    You gain utility from awakened and high sig Guardian: bleed resistance or healing with willpower mastery, increased block proficiency and energy/crit resistance. 6* unawakened Guardian won't have the same utility but will hit very hard at R3+!
  • Dannycorb23Dannycorb23 Posts: 197

You gain utility from awakened and high sig Guardian: bleed resistance or healing with willpower mastery, increased block proficiency and energy/crit resistance. 6* unawakened Guardian won't have the same utility but will hit very hard at R3+!

What what you do if it were you in this situation?? I have no tech champs in my top ten currently lol
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    It will take you a while to get the sigs and we useful. OTOH he's the best use of tech sigs, and I have sunk all of mine into him - but that was over a long time.

• Dannycorb23Dannycorb23 Posts: 197
    I have nearly enough tech signs at 5 star to be nearly 150-200 range, but idk what’s worth more, 5* with more utility, or a 6* more damage lol