Options

Best Abyss Team with my current champs?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,275 ★★★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I've just completed Abyss easy path. My first run through anything I always do by myself with no videos or guides, just scouting the path out. Done with Fury, Doom, Aegon, proxima and Torch.

Any suggestions on which path and champs I should tackle next? All of the guides I can find are older or focused on Carina challenges. I can r4 any one champ, take take multiples to r3, and can wake and max sig anyone. I know I'll have to farm revives and units so it may be awhile. Strfye is max sig. Skill is average.

Comments

• Options
    Will a bump help this post?
  • Options
    I would do the mutant abyss challenge while also doing I believe I took path 5. Used mainly apoc and prof x. For you would recommend apoc, stryfe, profx, white mags and colossus
  • Options
    @H3t3r
    Since I already have Strfye and Apoc as r4, would you say taking Prof X to r4 or one of my other mutants if my focus is Abyss then?
  • Options

@H3t3r
    Since I already have Strfye and Apoc as r4, would you say taking Prof X to r4 or one of my other mutants if my focus is Abyss then?

No. R3s should do fine. I would just put a 30% champ and mutant boost on for profx fights.
  • Options
    One last bump before I dive in again. Have 105 l1 revives and countless potions