**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2 years ago a trailer

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
Was released called Champions are forever and in that trailer we saw champions battling each other. Then we see kang only to witness his death thus bringing in Superior Kang and while that occured he opened multiple portals which we witness and thus one of the portals this creature comes through.

I'm curious where is he? Obviously Superior Kang opened a portal to invade the battlerealm so i assume from the trailer or i could be wrong on that lol.

Comments

• Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★

How do y’all remember stuff like this?

Them trailers be so good to not forget 😂
  • Options

Was re-watching an episode of hulk agents of smash and they aired an episode of savage land with sauron being the villain of the episode and devil dinosaur appeared which triggered my memory of seeing him in a trailer Kabam released 2 years ago lol.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★

Was re-watching an episode of hulk agents of smash and they aired an episode of savage land with sauron being the villain of the episode and devil dinosaur appeared which triggered my memory of seeing him in a trailer Kabam released 2 years ago lol.
    Lmao! Best triggering memory!
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

Lmao! Best triggering memory!
    Ikr, i felt re watching all marvel animation and never gets old 🤣
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Them trailers be so good to not forget 😂
    Ngl the trailers do be fire
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Was released called Champions are forever and in that trailer we saw champions battling each other. Then we see kang only to witness his death thus bringing in Superior Kang and while that occured he opened multiple portals which we witness and thus one of the portals this creature comes through.

I'm curious where is he? Obviously Superior Kang opened a portal to invade the battlerealm so i assume from the trailer or i could be wrong on that lol.

Interesting!