**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

is there actually GIFT from Kabam in next days ?

i heard about the gift you'd get based on your progression level, is it real?
if yes i want to get link to that post please.

Comments

• FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    I'm being realistic here all paragon will get r3-4 gem, all TB will get r2-3 gem and cavalier will get r1-2 gem, whoever you are don't cry or whine when rewards are out this is your chance go be Paragon if u are TB and high level. Very likely scenario a r3-4 gem will be given to all paragon players as the title is relatively still new and since July 2022 deals a significant number has risen it would be pretty decent reward for 2023 next year crystals as well as over time resources loose value. Many paragons already have 8+ r4s who are FTP as well like me. I'm hopeful about this, but then again it's KABAM, kabamooming people since 2014. Anything can happen
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 341 ★★★
    zuffy said:

I doubt there will be a 3-4 gem. More likely a class nexus and some t6b and t3a frags.

+1

I'll take a class nexus and some frags over a rank up gem. It's pretty easy to get r4 materials now, especially with the Banquet event and a full run of sector 9 gives you 1 T5B and T3A each
  • Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★

i swear if we get a relic.....

It's free. Shouldn't even matter what it is. It's something that you didn't have to do anything to get outside of playing the game. But this is a prime example why things like holiday gifts are a lose-lose situation for Kabam. The ungratefulness from people complaining about getting a free item is just insane.
    well when i am at a point in the game where i dont need champs anymore then i will start seeing things like you
  • NearJrNearJr Posts: 147 ★★
    Kerneas said:

It's free. Shouldn't even matter what it is. It's something that you didn't have to do anything to get outside of playing the game. But this is a prime example why things like holiday gifts are a lose-lose situation for Kabam. The ungratefulness from people complaining about getting a free item is just insane.
    While I agree to an extent, I feel like Relics provide too low value to evoke the "wow" effect, that previous gifts did
    Free stuff isnt required to have a WOW effect. Have you never gotten socks for christmas? You just smile, nod and say "thanks grandma".

We have a history of getting pretty good gifts, but Kabam also has a history or breaking tradition without thinking twice. Keep expectations low and you won't be dissapointed. Free stuff is always welcome
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 308 ★★★
    Falconi said:

The reason relics are flop is because there was no video tutorials actually launched by kabam or Devs to even hype this thing, although im seeing it's huge potential on some very very thin specific set of champs but i know most community don't.

Just remember when 6* came out how lackluster the pool of champs was. I'm just not opening relics right now expecting some much better ones in the near future. I get the impression they went low on the power scale to get the ball rolling and they'll be far more impactful down the road.
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Relic Nexus incoming then 😂

Here’s a turd as a present. You should be happy because it’s free.
    If the FREE gift you receive is not of your liking, feel FREE to not claim it.
    Kerneas said:

NearJr said:

Kerneas said:

While I agree to an extent, I feel like Relics provide too low value to evoke the "wow" effect, that previous gifts did
    Free stuff isnt required to have a WOW effect. Have you never gotten socks for christmas? You just smile, nod and say "thanks grandma".

We have a history of getting pretty good gifts, but Kabam also has a history or breaking tradition without thinking twice. Keep expectations low and you won't be dissapointed. Free stuff is always welcome
    It isn't required, but Kabam set a pretty firm precedent for the gift to be great. It doesn't mean it *must* be great but it's what people are expecting, which is natural after what, 4 years of amazing gifts?

I am a big lover of small gifts so I won't complain about anything, but getting relic is the functional equivalent of getting a plastic holder to rest your corn on (that I once got in fact, although I eat corn about once a year).

P.S.: socks are a great gift!
    You think socks are a great gift, I hope you're happy with your free 3* relic :tongue:
  • Wine_LoverWine_Lover Posts: 83
    Just got paragon yesterday anybody know if I’ll be able to get the paragon gift or did I need to be paragon earlier?
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I think it’ll be a great gift and everyone will still be complaining.