**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My pretty good 6 star Nexus! CGR vs scorpion?

In the previous nexus I got CGR....
So I had a choice either to get awakened CGR or new scorpion.....
I went for the new champion Scorpion..is it a right decision?

My pretty good 6 star Nexus! CGR vs scorpion? 28 votes

Yes
92%
SnakeEyes69World EaterNescioRepto23LiquidkoldGogeta91199PikolukubricknolanDonDudu2809Ctfz35Ironman3000OmedennRenaxqqRawrasurusSpecMTheCaptain412aldenchan2011willrun4adonutLicky13579rebel_ 26 votes
No
7%
SandeepSShadow_Shooter 2 votes

Comments

• 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 348 ★★★
    Yes
    Scorpion's utility is crazy and he's no slouch in the damage department either. CGR doesn't need his dupe, but even if I had to pick between a new CGR and a new Scorpion, I'd go scorpion without any hesitation.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,385 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Scorpigod>Cgr
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Yes
    New Scorpion is the absolute right choice. I pulled a 6* about a month ago; he’s already at r3, and I use him literally everywhere in the game. Having the option to pick the kind of debuff to apply as well as having control over which immunities he had is ridiculous utility.

If you have Venom, pair him up with Scorpion and have fun. Scorpion will gain a Fury for every damaging debuff he puts on the opponent, which can end fights quickly, and Venom gains energy every time he gains a buff. They are a lethal duo.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Yes
    If both would’ve been new then CGR over scorpion but since you already have CGR then scorpion is the better choice