**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds rewards are officially out !!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited December 2022 in General Discussion

Wow !! Alliance ranked 37 ...last time we were in 300s . Free gift is also very nice. Thanks Kabam. Share yours

Comments

• JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★
    They are not hahaaha, they are sending them but there are a lot of rewards missing, in your care you are missing Solo Event and maybe GC ones, im missing the alliance and the solo ones, got only the GC
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Jefechuta said:

They are not hahaaha, they are sending them but there are a lot of rewards missing, in your care you are missing Solo Event and maybe GC ones, im missing the alliance and the solo ones, got only the GC

I got all of them ...just didn't take those screenshots yet lol
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Jefechuta said:

Oh, lucky fam, Im still waiting for alliance and solo ones
    Jefechuta said:

Rohit_316 said:

Jefechuta said:

Oh, lucky fam, Im still waiting for alliance and solo ones
    You should check now !!
  • Still waiting on the solo rewards :/
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Grats !! You pushed hard man !!
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    Jaded said:

How much point for this rewards?
  • GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174
    I have received alliance rewards, but still no solo rewards yet 😖
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Elwind said:

Jaded said:

How much point for this rewards?
    Around 700k
  • Still waiting on the solo rewards :/

Update: got them! And duped my 6* Angela 🙃

• I3loodAngelI3loodAngel Posts: 30
    Rohit_316 said:

Wow !! Alliance ranked 37 ...last time we were in 300s . Free gift is also very nice. Thanks Kabam. Share yours

Oh yeah the list of top 200 is filled with modders. Have fun thanking Kabbumer for a lower rank than you should have received unless of course you mod
    than I can understand why are you thankful…

Rohit_316 said:

Oh yeah the list of top 200 is filled with modders. Have fun thanking Kabbumer for a lower rank than you should have received unless of course you mod
    I know there are a lot of modders in the top place but you have to realize that not everybody is a modder . Kt1 , bero , vega and others are also in top 200 and they aren't modders . Just because you could not push because of your skill issue , you shouldn't blame others.

You also failed to realize that this is alliance rank ...not solo ...so your chance to look cool has failed big time.
  • I3loodAngelI3loodAngel Posts: 30
    Rohit_316 said:

Rohit_316 said:

I know there are a lot of modders in the top place but you have to realize that not everybody is a modder . Kt1 , bero , vega and others are also in top 200 and they aren't modders . Just because you could not push because of your skill issue , you shouldn't blame others.

You also failed to realize that this is alliance rank ...not solo ...so your chance to look cool has failed big time.
    My skill is of little importance if I get thrown from one modder to another who hits 85k with non suicide BWCV, not that she can hit close to that with suicides. I never complain when I lose to a more skilled players and I killed many guys from Top Alliances with legends titles.
    You insulting shows your complete lack of critical thinking, because modders do contribute points to you their alliances and to other rankings. Even by conservative estimates by KT1 there were +50 modders in top 100. So yeah I and everyone playing legit WERE cheated out of our deserving rewards. But you can sing about skill how much you want.