**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss iron man iw is bugged in the worst way possible.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
I've known for months that iron man iw in abyss is bugged and it's something that kept me away from completing the last two paths of abyss to be precise.
But now that my inventory is full of revives and thanks also to the revives sent of my second account I can go for a free ride, but this is where the problem starts.
I wanted to do road 5 which happens to start with iron man iw but it is impossible to pass, with the fact that it continuously gains power even if it has no armor effect, it does not give a way to be countered by red magneto, as you know we have reached that delicate phase with red magneto you have to shot it otherwise in the next fight it is impossible to pass but this does not happen because with this bug it is impossible to deal with it.
i made two videos with two different pgs, one is with knull r4 where whits is high damage and a little luck you can avoid the worst, while the other is with magneto and the fight is impossible when is below 15% of his life.
I was forced to change direction because red magneto is indispensable for the rest of the way but that bug blocked me immediately and several times, if there was a sixth slot it would be for knull but since there wasn't one I had to take other measures.
I apologize in advance if I have made any mistakes, English is not my native language.

Comments

• Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    I've known for months that iron man iw in abyss is bugged and it's something that kept me away from completing the last two paths of abyss to be precise.
    But now that my inventory is full of revives and thanks also to the revives sent of my second account I can go for a free ride, but this is where the problem starts.
    I wanted to do road 5 which happens to start with iron man iw but it is impossible to pass, with the fact that it continuously gains power even if it has no armor effect, it does not give a way to be countered by red magneto, as you know we have reached that delicate phase with red magneto you have to shot it otherwise in the next fight it is impossible to pass but this does not happen because with this bug it is impossible to deal with it.
    i made two videos with two different pgs, one is with knull r4 where whits is high damage and a little luck you can avoid the worst, while the other is with magneto and the fight is impossible when is below 15% of his life.
    I was forced to change direction because red magneto is indispensable for the rest of the way but that bug blocked me immediately and several times, if there was a sixth slot it would be for knull but since there wasn't one I had to take other measures.
    I apologize in advance if I have made any mistakes, English is not my native language.

Abyss iron iw while below 15% health keeps generating power infinitely without any armor ups, that's a nasty bug
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    I totally agree with you
  • Options
    Hope kabam will approve my videos quickly so you can see it better
  • Options
    I have another video from september that show the same issue, just to say how much time this bug exist
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

I have another video from september that show the same issue, just to say how much time this bug exist

They fixed the issue for normal imiw. Only ex has this issue now
  • Options
    I know, but I had already sent that video to support via email again in September, but it didn't help, I hope now we can point it out because it's a problem that needs to be solved.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 822 ★★★★
    So this is still bugged and I just wasted 4 revives on mags trying to figure out what I did wrong, it’s infuriating trying to take last 15% down with constant power from imiw.