**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

50% extra units offer. (Not progression base)

__SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
My son is cavalier and I’m a paragon. When checking the offers…. The same exact thing in units and bonus. Is this a glitch or are we (paragon) supposed to get more rewards than a lower progression player??? I’m holding off to purchase just to ensure this is accurate. Please view in game message pict.
Blessings,

Comments

• Options
    It was. Ur spending $100 for 15 crystals instead of $50 for 10. The bonus is cool but to your point @Gambl0r … as Paragon… 15k shard and 10 crystals of most likely extra ISO …. Bruh…. Bruh… lol. We need some Christmas spirit here Mods. Let’s fix this offers for progression based and give some nexus crystals for paragons here 😝
  • Options
    I know the deals for those not conqueror is 50k 5* shards instead of the 15k 6* shards for paragon 🤣
  • Options
    @Deewill I know man. As a paragon and having a little heftier rosters. It’s very hard to pull something really good out 300 units ($10). I went on a shopping spree last year wanting to open more because they would benefit the state of the game. More 2500, 5000 and 10000 6* shard last year. They would have at least add 7* shard at this point. 1k 7* shard would have been an amazing pull
  • Options
    ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    Can i just ask has anyone seen a 6* in these? Ive opened like 15 and not seen a single 6* champ, have they purposely made the drop rate worse?
  • Options
    @Shaqatac I doubt it but the drop rates have been bad. My biggest concern is that why would you give me 10 cav nexuses and only 15k 6* shard for $100 bux. This isn’t $5 …. Yet a throne-breaker or cavalier who has less game progression gets the same EXACT THING. This is more upsetting than anything. @Kabam Miike hey bud not sure if u were familiar with this but can you fill us in if you can.

Blessings,
  • Options
    ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    __SF__ said:

@Shaqatac I doubt it but the drop rates have been bad. My biggest concern is that why would you give me 10 cav nexuses and only 15k 6* shard for $100 bux. This isn’t $5 …. Yet a throne-breaker or cavalier who has less game progression gets the same EXACT THING. This is more upsetting than anything. @Kabam Miike hey bud not sure if u were familiar with this but can you fill us in if you can.

Blessings,

Certainly feel ripped off 😂
    My GBC crystals have been extremely underwhelming as well lol
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 261 ★★
    __SF__ said:

@NLand he isn’t addicted to crystal but he’s been seeing me play since 7 years ago. He’s now 11 and believe me he knows all the ins and out of the game. He just pulled a 6* CGR and KNULL too. He was excited !!

He will be in time. That is how this game is made. I stopped both my kids from playing MCOC, when they were around 8 and 10 years. Happy I saved them from the pain 🤗
  • Options
    Welllll let’s hope to see the clarification on the progression situation here because everyone got the same
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    __SF__ said:

My son is cavalier and I’m a paragon. When checking the offers…. The same exact thing in units and bonus. Is this a glitch or are we (paragon) supposed to get more rewards than a lower progression player??? I’m holding off to purchase just to ensure this is accurate. Please view in game message pict.
    Blessings,

maybe it was just a typo?? but that is definitely something interesting to hear about to see if maybe there actually should have been some progression difference.
  • Options
    __SF__ said:

Welllll let’s hope to see the clarification on the progression situation here because everyone got the same

If you're proven then it is 50k 5* shards instead of 6* shards for the 100 dollar deal. So they are progression based to the bare minimum extent.
  • Options
    @Pikolu my son is cavalier and he has the same offer as me. Thronebreaker same deal form what I heard
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,671 Guardian
    edited December 2022

@__SF__ my second alt is proven and has a different deal. So I'm saying there are progression based deals which seems like they are either conqueror+ or UC+.
  • Options
    DeewillDeewill Posts: 83

I know this isn’t paragon this was something we would have gotten two years ago smh..
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Shaqatac said:

Can i just ask has anyone seen a 6* in these? Ive opened like 15 and not seen a single 6* champ, have they purposely made the drop rate worse?

6* Elsa and Ronin were in my set of 10, the drop rate seemed good.

I think it’s a pretty good deal considering the banquet event going on concurrently and all the extra points you can get in that.