Solo crystals question

Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
I know the answer is almost always just that the RNG is normal and personal sample size isn't big enough which is why weird seeming results can occur. Saying that, I am curious with what I just experienced over the past 30 minutes.

I was opening solo crystals (mostly the lowest level but also some of the middle one) trying to get some attack and/or health boosts. I know that I usually get a bunch of useless XP boosts from them (I hate that they can't be removed for people at max level or maybe a trade in for another type of boost like the T4CC trade crystals) in addition to the other boosts but I just opened over 100 crystals and didn't get a single boost other than XP ones.

I have around 30 XP boosts in overflow now and I have never opened that many crystals and pulled that many XP boosts without at least a few of the other types of boosts. I think I usually open the highest or middle type of solo crystals so is this a normal thing with the lower ones?

Do you hardly have any chance at a boost other than XP? I decided to try the lower crystals because I looked at the odds and while it unhelpfully doesn't specify the odds per type of boosts it does show a higher chance for boosts in the lower than the middle so I thought I'd try those.