**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I got a Freaking 6 Star Generic AG from GGC? Now which champion to awaken?

KrithanosKrithanos Posts: 58
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips

This is my roster...I got tons of beyond god tier champions in the last few weeks... that's why they are not leveled up plus not ranked up. My top 3 favourites to use AG are....

I got a Freaking 6 Star Generic AG from GGC? Now which champion to awaken? 49 votes

Doctor Doom
0% 0 votes
Nick Fury
77% 38 votes
Omega Red
8% 4 votes
Other plz mention.
14% 7 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    AA or wiccan
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    AA since yours is already R3.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    AA for sure, Valkyrie or kingpin if you don’t like AA (which would be weird)
  • Options
    Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 208
    Of your favorites, I’d pick Nick Fury. He doesn’t need a high sig, so you could use the gem and not have to invest a lot in sig stones. Omega Red gets much better the higher you get his sig. Doom doesn’t really need to be awakened to be good IMO.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I voted Nick Fury. AA is a good option too. There isn't really anyone else on your roster currently that was standing out to me I would consider.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Warlock would be good in my opinion, and was not mentioned. But clearly Nick Fury gets an advantage for the awakening.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Starlord 😁
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    Fury. He arguably is the champ in the game that benefits the most from awakening (he goes from decent to HOLY MOLEY) and doesn’t need anything above 1 on his sig. Herc also benefits greatly, but needs more sigs to be his best. Nick is good to go right out of the box.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    AA