Looking for a new alliance

Username - Randamus. Summoner Level - 60. Base Hero Rating - 309,740. Feel free to look me up in game.

Based in the United States (West Coast). Log in multiple times a day. Have some access in the mornings/early afternoons, but usually available in the evenings between 5pm - 1am (with a break for dinner and/or going out). If I am unavailable in the evenings, I will usually check the game before going to bed just to make sure I can clear any AQ or AW lanes. Generally on and off during the weekend; am always unavailable on Sundays until after 3pm. I do what the alliance asks of me, I always meet quest minimums and donations, and am an easy going person.

Previous alliance imploded after a leadership change and mutiny - I'd like to avoid that type of drama. The alliance was pretty hard core but I'm looking to slow down just a little bit. Dedicated player and active, but not necessarily wanting to run AQ5x5 (or the occasional AQ65555) anymore. Would be nice to enjoy game content (still wanting to 100% Act 4). The ideal alliance would still be meeting most/all alliance quest milestones, ranking in SA weekly (or biweekly), either AQ or AW focused (just not both), and striving to be better but just at a slower pace.

Previous alliance used Discord, but can download LINE or whatever communication app is required.

Comments

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Member Posts: 1,228 ★★★★
    You sir describe our alliance to a T!

A512 is a family. Members love it here so much that no one ever leaves. Ever.
    We rank SA weekly, and while we don't 100% every AQ/AW yet... We usually take the bosses down.
    No line required.
    No donations required.
    Arena optional.
    No drama.
    Just log in daily and play.
    Maps 22322
    2-3 AWs per week.
    Simple as that!

So if you are experienced (+200K hero rating) and looking to polish your roster at a more leisurely pace than the top allys...DM me (Kdoggg2017). We'll leave the light on for you!
  • 1Durr1Durr Member Posts: 36
    Alliance is called SCFT - Super Crazy Fun Time and we're here to do just that. We're looking to fill 4 spots after some people that couldn't keep up with the tier 7+ AW dropped out of the alliance.
    We're a 5M alliance (when we have 30 members) and are AW focused. AQ we usually run 44333 and ask for 100k gold per week for AQ but only if you can afford it, nothing is mandatory. We have been winning most wars and will 100% atleast one map per AQ generally. We are tier 5-7 usually in war and right now sit top 100 regionally in war rating, have won 6 wars in a row and 9 out of the last 10.

We use line to communicate usually but it isn't required. Added you in game, just add me back if you're interested.
  • Justin_TamJustin_Tam Member Posts: 17
    You sir are more than welcome to join us ! We’re a group of active people who strive to improve ourselves. We do SA every one and a half week and we did score some amazing rank rewards in the past. (6-20%). We take down AW & AQ boss everytime & with usually a 100% exploration in AQ. We started this Alliance 3 months ago and now we’re at 900 war rating which is pretty impressive.
    We’re buddies inside the game and everyone loves here. I’m also proud to say we’ve amazing crew with great personalities here. Just the fact that we just opened 3 BGs, we need more players urgently to expand our alliance.

-No donations required at the moment
    -Runs map 2 during AW attack phase, map 3 during during placement phase. Currently in the advance tier.
    tmjt614aobno.png

Add me Justin_Tam in game if you’re interested. Cheers !
  • doctordoomdoctordoom Member Posts: 261
    FREEDOM FIGHTERS UNITE Is looking for one we don't use any chat app SA every other week my in game username is AFreedomFighter
  • Randall1125Randall1125 Member Posts: 4
    Hey bud we use discord and are looking for active players. Maybe you could fill the spot? IN Game name: randall1125
  • UnklebostonUnkleboston Member Posts: 17
    If your still looking come check out the old geezers (olge)
  • nvrcmecomin1nvrcmecomin1 Member Posts: 160
    Feel free to hit me up on line or in game (nvrcmecomin1) if you would like to know about the alliance I am in. We run map 5x5 or atleast 5x4 with one day of map 3 or 4. We are in expert tier I would say we are AQ focused, but we do war as well. We enjoy the game and don't demand so much from our players but to participate & donate. We make SA everywhere. We run 3 bg's in AQ & War. We currently have 1 spot open. Please feel free to ask me anything you want about the alliance. Thank you for your time. Hope to here from you. Enjoy your day.
  • BigNateDeezyBigNateDeezy Member Posts: 52
    Hey bro, IMBUE is our alliance, a 10m+ multi-national alliance that focuses on AQ as it's number1 priority running 5x5. We do run wars, but we don't expect to win them all, and with it being broken anyway we don't really care for spending to win.

If you are still looking for a home, hit me up

I do have the following messaging apps, but I prefer and use LINE the most

Discord ID - #8894
    WeChat ID - BigNateDeezy
    LINE ID - BigNateDeezy
  • sanjaysanjay Member Posts: 5
    Still looking for alliance???
    join us MVC4
    map4 5days
    aw 2bgs tier 8 or 9 rewards
    sa weekly
    donation 70k per week
    if interested add me on line or in game
    ID: parmarsanjay431
  • randamusrandamus Member Posts: 17
    Thanks everyone - found an alliance for the time being.
  • JoeTitaniumJoeTitanium Member Posts: 3
    Looking for recruits. 4M Alliance we use line app we do Maps 3/4AQ & 2 Groups in AW. Look me up. Joe Titanium