**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance WAR event

__SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
I know the next war season was delayed but the event shouldn’t have been removed. Allow us to collect the rewards and restart it once the season begins again. Why would u launch it and then remove it?? Am I missing something here because I no longer see it under my solo events. !!!! 🫤🫤

Comments

• It's only supposed to run during the season.

It briefly started up last week, but was quickly removed after it was seen that the Solo Event wasn’t pushed back like the season was.
    Think it was only present for a matter of hours, so if you haven’t noticed it not being there for most of a week now, evidently not too important.

Would have caused more problems if it stayed up but only lasted the original 4 weeks, so would have ended midway thru season, or if stopped at season start and replaced with new, as people would have complained about off-season points no longer counting into new season Solo AW Event. Or trying to have old and new both up together, etc.