**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I know Domino is good for Battlegrounds, but is she THAT good?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I know Domino has found new life given how good she is for Battlegrounds, but I also know she needs to be awakened to really shine in that game mode.

So, the question is: Is she good enough to deserve an awakening gem?

I know Domino is good for Battlegrounds, but is she THAT good? 97 votes

She’s so good for Battlegrounds she not only is worth a gem, she is worth a Generic
19%
Spity68Malreck04PikolukubricknolanEdwxnFiiNCHGiantwalrus56MephistoRohit_316Jefechutaartfvlspidyjedi84willrun4adonutSuperstar_1126TopgunrulesPowerOfACandleHamoBlamo51MiStaloOvaWong_99 19 votes
She’s great - I’d definitely use a class gem on her but not a Generic
52%
GroundedWisdomMasterSmokezuffySpeedbumpphillgreenTerraYoMovesHzoriESFAckbar67Gogeta91199Colinwhitworth69Amazing_Demon05_Sham_JAATKINGBugmat78SpadeHunterEtherionGodBabyMiikeMauled 51 votes
She’s fine - great if you can naturally awaken her but not worth the investment of a gem
27%
BigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69Tendersquadquando213Mhd20034Warlord5386Referencercm2017TyEdgeDannyB01MR_61088TheNickster200casual0BuggyDClownMatthew950VinodCherryAndremlopesTenukeringGunner14Pascals001 27 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    I would use a class gem, not sure about a generic.
  • She’s great - I’d definitely use a class gem on her but not a Generic
    She’s a funny champion is Domino, and overly maligned by the community. With Rulk and Masacre she’s got some of the most consistent damage in the game and brings two top champions which isn’t a common thing in synergy teams.

In terms of bg, a max sig domino can ruin your day without direct counters, even a R4 Warlock can lose a load of health to Domino just being Domino, so if I pulled her she would be my priority for sig stones.

If you just want to use her for general gameplay, don’t awaken her.
  • She’s so good for Battlegrounds she not only is worth a gem, she is worth a Generic
    My r4 sig 200 domino has gotten me a ton of wins in BGs, she is so good.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 627 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    She’s so good for Battlegrounds she not only is worth a gem, she is worth a Generic
    Mine is sitting @r3 sig 200 & I want to take her to r4 but I'd bet she'd get instabanned at least 75% of the time. In a pinch & with some okay RNG, she can drop a fury or other annoying fight on offense quick too
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 ★★★
    I've got her at r3 sig 200 and I can usually win the match when she's defending
  • jaythekidjaythekid Posts: 52
    She is overall good but generic is too much
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★
    I think Domino is one of the best defenders that you could get to BG
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    I legitimately don’t even mess with that kit in BGs. I will just ban it and take my chances with some of the other tough characters — crit failure damage is that annoying to me
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 498 ★★★
    Very worth it. For me, she is more consistent than CGR and HT in getting sub-30 second wins. She is a great defender too.

Well worth the class gem and if battlegrounds is your thing, then even generic gem
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    With Battlegrounds , her demand is rising again . She is perhaps the scariest defender of all time . Top 3 imo . I have seen Karatemike , MSD , Vega , KT1 also accept the same on live streams. My banquet generic is going to him and have 80 mutant sigs too . Slowly she'll be sigged up.