Options

Banquet event

First thing.. banquet event sounds more like something that would come around American Thanksgiving, but on to the reason for my post ( please leave my post up mods) lol
The Banquet event aka gifting event rank rewards are basically saying screw u guys who are FTP. The main reason I'm FtP is because I don't think after all this time the input issues are unintentional. Go ahead all the pro kabam guys collinwitworth , grounded wisdom etc..u know who u are, insult me but I think I speak for quite a few summoners. If the game was fixed,if that's what is intended, then I would probably spend some of my hard earned money . so my rant is basically make the game fair for all and you'd probably generate higher profits

Comments

• Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    It has nothing to do with being FTP. There are ftp players that saved up units for this event...no spending required. Now, if you want the top rank rewards...you will need to spend unfortunately.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

First thing.. banquet event sounds more like something that would come around American Thanksgiving, but on to the reason for my post ( please leave my post up mods) lol
    The Banquet event aka gifting event rank rewards are basically saying screw u guys who are FTP. The main reason I'm FtP is because I don't think after all this time the input issues are unintentional. Go ahead all the pro kabam guys collinwitworth , grounded wisdom etc..u know who u are, insult me but I think I speak for quite a few summoners. If the game was fixed,if that's what is intended, then I would probably spend some of my hard earned money . so my rant is basically make the game fair for all and you'd probably generate higher profits

It sounds like your mad because you know you won't get high rank rewards in banquet event. So your solution was to go on a barely coherent rant to where the best I can summarize, your trying to say that Kabam would make more money if it was "fairer" to f2p players.

This is beyond flawed of an argument, but if heavy spenders didn't gain a hefty advantage over non spenders, why in the world would they spend? If non spenders are getting same rank rewards in events like banquet event, Kabam would lose tons of money
  • Options
    Vergeman78Vergeman78 Posts: 132 ★★
    Never mind the lack of logic behind some of the things you are saying, this banquet event has been extremely friendly to ftp players. You could basically hit every alliance milestones without spending a dime.

Sure, you won’t get top rewards but even moderate spenders don’t stand a chance. And that’s ok. The whales help keep the lights on at Kabam. And if you actually look at rank rewards, 50% of players will get at worse a 6* out of it. Still pretty generous if you ask me