**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7th r4 !! The Grandoise , The Devourer !!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited December 2022 in General Discussion

Was planning to give a generic to him and cosmic gem to CGR and sig Galan up where his sweet spot is , but duped CGR from abyss nexus so gave Galan a cosmic gem instead .

Truly love this champ . Along with his multiple immunites , his damage is unavoidable.since he goes unblockable during specials . True Beyond God Tier πŸ’₯

Comments

• Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 395 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I love my awakened R3! Congrats dude!

Jinx
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats!!!!
  • Options
    Jinxesaxe said:

I love my awakened R3! Congrats dude!

Jinx

Thanks man !! He is going to be the best attacker for Victory Track next season .

Perma banned too 🀦
  • Options

Congrats!!!!

Thanks my G πŸ‘Œ
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Is the awakening that good? I have the option but it seems extremely limited.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Grandoise is a new evolution in PokΓ©mon Scarlet.
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rohit_316 said:

Was planning to give a generic to him and cosmic gem to CGR and sig Galan up where his sweet spot is , but duped CGR from abyss nexus so gave Galan a cosmic gem instead .

Truly love this champ . Along with his multiple immunites , his damage is unavoidable.since he goes unblockable during specials . True Beyond God Tier πŸ’₯

Ditto? I was also going to take Apoc to R4 instead of kitty but BGs happened
  • Options

Rohit_316 said:

Ditto? I was also going to take Apoc to R4 instead of kitty but BGs happened
    Apoc is still good for BGs , defo not as good as Kitty but with the right nodes , i have seen him timing out the opponents.
  • Options

Is the awakening that good? I have the option but it seems extremely limited.

He doesn't needs the dupe but it helps ...still r3 and even r4 worthy unawakened.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,689 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats!

I’m currently debating doing the same with my Galan as R4 #8 at the next level up event. However, I’m really torn between him and Hulkling.
  • Options
    edited December 2022

Congrats!

I’m currently debating doing the same with my Galan as R4 #8 at the next level up event. However, I’m really torn between him and Hulkling.

Galan needs the r4 more than Hulkling ...his damage scales with base attack only so more the rank , more the damage ...he would have been nerfed if it didn't scale with base attack since he would have become as broken as Herc.