**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How fun is AQ?

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
Be honest

How fun is AQ? 64 votes

It’s not
39%
SnakeEyes69Heinz11buffajrManup456phillgreenSundance_2099RodrigoVillarMqc19Fredhorst23CropDusterPikoluLordSmasherMobile_P0tat0DeaconAMS94Deamon1337Zan0Yodabolt21LlessurJT_Supreme 25 votes
Whyyyyyyy is it 5 days
29%
DanielRandDeadmaddyFeeney234UghzyHzoriyuw_Sham_phil56201OGAvengerGiantwalrus56RonSwansonMasterzxProartfvlspidyjedi84MrSakuragiAdjeriusGiantslayer88n00bmaster69MiniMF 19 votes
I thought games were supposed to be fun
6%
Ngoalong711SpecMabamFalconi 4 votes
Teamwork makes the dream work because it so dull I fell asleep
6%
KnightNvrEndingArifuteraThe_Flying_Jew82SlayinAlive 4 votes
Can we get Battlegrounds Friendlies in the off-season?
18%
Garlobrahimpi99KRANꓘCtfz35GhostOfYostTheBair123BigBlueOxWasy1RuwqiersaThe_0wenpusAnsh_AWong_99 12 votes

Comments

• BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    With nothing else going on in the game… the staleness of AQ sticks out like a sore thumb. Would love for a real overhaul of this mode rather than a tweak and a better carrot.
    Gonna count the 5 disagrees as people who like AQ, lol so far those folks are loosing
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    BigBlueOx said:

Gonna count the 5 disagrees as people who like AQ, lol so far those folks are loosing

I am not someone that likes AQ, but I am confused how those that do are losing when you made a poll that is only for people that don’t like it. You assume they like AQ and not that they dislike a poorly made poll. A biased poll yields a biased outcome.
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 432 ★★
    edited December 2022
    BigBlueOx said:

With nothing else going on in the game… the staleness of AQ sticks out like a sore thumb. Would love for a real overhaul of this mode rather than a tweak and a better carrot.

I completely agree, War is down, Incursions hasn’t reset, Battlegrounds is down, I’m done with monthly events, so really the only things to do ingame are arena and AQ

BigBlueOx said:

I am not someone that likes AQ, but I am confused how those that do are losing when you made a poll that is only for people that don’t like it. You assume they like AQ and not that they dislike a poorly made poll. A biased poll yields a biased outcome.
    Orrrrr it’s a joke because AQ is lame and I’m not interested in people who seriously want to say they like it because they are new to the game
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 432 ★★
    BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

Orrrrr it’s a joke because AQ is lame and I’m not interested in people who seriously want to say they like it because they are new to the game
    Yeah!!! AQ is fre@king drag and it’s the same exact thing every day