**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanks kabam for an innovative way of introducing this!

The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
edited December 2022 in General Discussion

Even though its just a title I guess it was quite a nice guesture.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Is nice.
    Personally I'm hunting the Weird Rankups title, already have the Emblem
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Jaded said:

I legit send the accolades to the same person everyday regardless if it holds true to them or not. I can’t imagine people putting too much thought into these lol

I like my weird rank up title 😂
  • Jaded said:

I legit send the accolades to the same person everyday regardless if it holds true to them or not. I can’t imagine people putting too much thought into these lol

😉
  • ChiiccChiicc Posts: 163

Yeah... this isn't them using your idea.

Exactly this has nothing to do with him lmao
  • ChiiccChiicc Posts: 163

This event has been in the making for a year. They mentioned throughout the last 9 months not to save units and that new titles and new crystals coming etc..they posted this also shortly before your may messGe so you basically posted what they already doing then claim it’s a nice gesture. Had nothing to do with you like others have said. If you keep up it’s been 9 months of kabam telling us about this and the gifting event won’t have ggc etc.. so why do man hate shocked and playing like it’s brand new info is funny af
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    Chiicc said:

This event has been in the making for a year. They mentioned throughout the last 9 months not to save units and that new titles and new crystals coming etc..they posted this also shortly before your may messGe so you basically posted what they already doing then claim it’s a nice gesture. Had nothing to do with you like others have said. If you keep up it’s been 9 months of kabam telling us about this and the gifting event won’t have ggc etc.. so why do man hate shocked and playing like it’s brand new info is funny af
    I am not saying this has anything to do with OP but we did not have any information for 9months as you claim. They talked about scrapping the gifting event in august and only released the details about this a few weeks ago.
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Chiicc said:

First learn how to reply to a message in forums. Then learn use of punctuations.

Then let's talk, I never claimed or said
    Kabam Brought this cause of my may post unlike @Demonzfyre the gandalf of kabam who thinks soo.

Next, as you said before 9 months kabam never mentioned of this event where people will vote and will give pfp and titles.
    So all your post you just ranted some bull#### with 0 Knowledge of what you are saying.

Just at least have some decent knowledge about the matter you wanna argue with. You are just embarrassing yourself nothing else kiddo.
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★

Yes yes yes.. I know why you are so salty. Probably you bagged 0 of these titles. Isn't it? Calm down it happens to peoples like you.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

First learn how to reply to a message in forums. Then learn use of punctuations.

Then let's talk, I never claimed or said
    Kabam Brought this cause of my may post unlike @Demonzfyre the gandalf of kabam who thinks soo.

Next, as you said before 9 months kabam never mentioned of this event where people will vote and will give pfp and titles.
    So all your post you just ranted some bull#### with 0 Knowledge of what you are saying.

Just at least have some decent knowledge about the matter you wanna argue with. You are just embarrassing yourself nothing else kiddo.

You posted your "idea" along with the title. While you may not have said it, you implied it.

Yes yes yes.. I know why you are so salty. Probably you bagged 0 of these titles. Isn't it? Calm down it happens to peoples like you.
    And? I don't need a title to make myself feel better like you do to feel appreciated. I do the work my alliance requires of me and what's expected of me. I don't need a participation trophy to feel better. Achieving the goal is reward enough.