**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Have you ever gotten a 4 star champion from a login crystal?

SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
If you have, please comment the champion you got

Have you ever gotten a 4 star champion from a login crystal? 393 votes

YES
24%
DroidDoesMattyloBruteForce75SolswerdYarah_DahiledanielmathBigdogbobBitterSteelDarkestDestroyerMaverickhumzah217stakJestressSlux83Hort4FrostyFireballs5NDK13SomeoneElsevg2782 97 votes
NO
75%
Etaki_LirakoiGroundedWisdomDL864RotmgmoddyDraco2199LogarooVoluntarisGamerJh_DezRektorRB6942Justice_Evo_8Whododo872SnakeEyes69VavasourCableShrimkinsBashlordScnarfDrZola 296 votes

Comments

• SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    YES
    While trying to dupe a 3 star version of The Hood, I ended up getting a 4 star version of him instead
  • YES
    Pulled a 4* Nebula from my 4th one
  • BruteForce75BruteForce75 Posts: 48
    YES
    4* quake
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    NO
    Not 1. Since act 2 was released, i didnt miss a single day. Every single one of them i got shards
  • YES
    I got a 4 star Loki from one.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    YES
    Got Storm one day. Was very pleased
  • MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    YES
    Got Voodoo last month.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Got 3* nebula and voodoo,If I get a 4* vulture or a 4* Thor (Ragnarok ) or Hela,Im'ma gonna flip.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    @NDK13 yours is from the daily crystal, I think the OP is asking about the monthly calendar login crystal.
  • realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
    YES
    Twice, Yondu and IM, I open them 7 at a time.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 403 ★★
    YES
    Thebgj wrote: »
    @NDK13 yours is from the daily crystal, I think the OP is asking about the monthly calendar login crystal.

Oops! Yeah I also read that, as well as from some of the replies in this thread, as the new daily crystal. If it's meant to be pulling a 4* from the login crystals from the monthly calendars, then my vote needs to be changed from yes to no. Only have ever pulled 3* from those since they began.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    NO
    I have not gotten a 4* from daily. But a alliance mate got 4* stark enhanced Spider-Man yesterday from his.
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    YES
    o428w1flw5me.png
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    NO
    Never, since they introduced the login crystal for a champ. They should change my crystal description to "guaranteed chance at a 3* champion. If a 4* champion is acquired, we will immediately go into emergency maintenance to resolve any issues". LoL
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    NO
    realiTic wrote: »
    Twice, Yondu and IM, I open them 7 at a time.

You must be like a guru of patience or something cause I open mine as soon as I get em. You saved 7 months of login crystals on seperate occasions? How long have these been around btw? I dont recall it being more than maybe 1yr xmonths at most. Ive been wrong about dates more than once though.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    YES
    Thebgj wrote: »

both are almost similar in every aspect tbh. login calender most get 3 stars
    daily crystal most get 750 shards
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    YES
    I got gambit, spider gwen and dormammu
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    YES
    Only one vision
  • NO
    No, but I have received several 4* heros from Premium Hero Crystals. So I consider myself quite lucky.
  • YES
    Yeah I got 4 star Hood a couple of months back with the login crystal.
  • uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    KAMALA KHAN.KAMALA KHAN.KAMALA KHAN🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    YES
    1st 4* pull so far was Hela, was pretty darn happy with that :smiley:
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    YES
    I got Civil Warrior in October 2016 and I got Hela last month so pretty happy to have had 2 4 stars from login.
  • YES
    Archangel Nebula and Hood
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,417 ★★★★
    YES
    NDK13 wrote: »
    Yes just days before

idenqbz9c957.jpg

That's the daily crystal... OP meant login-crystal from the calendar, I guess?

I'm guilty, too.. voted yes, because I got a 4* Iron Fist from the daily... But have never gotten a 4* from the calendar-login-crystal
  • EcBatLFCEcBatLFC Posts: 38
    YES
    4* Doctor Voodoo.