Paragon vs thronebreaker

cane47cane47 Member Posts: 39
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
How much better are paragon rewards compared to thronebreaker
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• OKAYGangOKAYGang Member Posts: 524 ★★★
    zuffy said:

Better pricing in the stores is worth it already imo.

Way better, like half the price or less for T6b and T3a shards in the Loyalty and BG stores. Not to mention if you spend money usually the special and holiday deals provide a lot more value for you dollars.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Member Posts: 524 ★★★
    Calendars and free crystals are also better
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Member Posts: 805 ★★★
    cane47 said:

How much better are paragon rewards compared to thronebreaker

Loyalty store- u get 6* awakening gem crystal as paragon. T6b t3a tb get half of each for 750k for each of them , paragon get it at 500k instead and with limit of 2.

Glory store- cheaper t6b t3a

Battleground store- cheaper 6* shards and t3a t6b fragments what costs 10k for tb is 4k for paragon.

4 hr crystal give lvl 4 heal more often

Holiday deals are better for paragon

• KyloKylo Member Posts: 124
    Repto23 said:

The monthly champion from login calendar is a 5/6* for Paragon (4/5* for TBs)

And I did get a new 6* toad this month! Also gotten 6* scorp out of daily login crystal.
    I'd say the best diff b/w tb and paragon is the upgrade in both of the login crystals. will get so many t5b and t2a
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,688 ★★★★★
    ● Black Friday paragon deals had fully formed T5 Class Catalysts, T3 Alphas, T6 Basics, + 50% of those cats, T6 Class cats fragments, 6* Class Nexus crystals selectors, 6* Generic Awakening gems, Abyss Nexus Crystals. Gold wasn't impressive at all. We got the same amount as lower progression levels.

● Paragon daily specials have T3 and T6 alpha fragments, and includes level 3 revives 5% cc selectors on weekends.

● We got a Paragon stamp card selector that includes 15K 6* shards, 9K T3 Alpha frags/ 11,400 T6 Basic frags, or 20 generic 6* sig stones which is pretty good.

● Daily paragon crystals are meh, but hey they're free.

● Paragon 4hr crystals have a lot of L2 revives, and L4 and 5 health potions which is good, and great for sigil trade ins. I have 50 unopened crystals stashed because I have already gotten so many revives and health from them.

● Paragon Sigil gives a total of 12 sigil credits for Test of The Paragon milestones, which is decent, and some relic stuff. There's a small bump in the other same ol resources but it's nothing to get excited about.

● Solo milestone rewards are same ol trash.

● Daily log in calender is improvement, but nothing special enough to make you think you're really missing out if you don't log in.

● Daily log in "Paragon" Cav crystal shards are absolute trash. Shards total up to 1 fully formed Cav crystal at the end of the week, which is basically a 3* champ. It's Kabam's way of saying.."here... have a 3* champion..you earned it!" 😂😭

● More black iso store resources become available (some once per month 🙄😂), and are cheaper.

I'm waiting to see what the February deals are (if we have them this year), Spring cleaning deals, and 4th of july deals are going to be.

• Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Member Posts: 352 ★★★

● Black Friday paragon deals had fully formed T5 Class Catalysts, T3 Alphas, T6 Basics, + 50% of those cats, T6 Class cats fragments, 6* Class Nexus crystals selectors, 6* Generic Awakening gems, Abyss Nexus Crystals. Gold wasn't impressive at all. We got the same amount as lower progression levels.

● Paragon daily specials have T3 and T6 alpha fragments, and includes level 3 revives 5% cc selectors on weekends.

● We got a Paragon stamp card selector that includes 15K 6* shards, 9K T3 Alpha frags/ 11,400 T6 Basic frags, or 20 generic 6* sig stones which is pretty good.

● Daily paragon crystals are meh, but hey they're free.

● Paragon 4hr crystals have a lot of L2 revives, and L4 and 5 health potions which is good, and great for sigil trade ins. I have 50 unopened crystals stashed because I have already gotten so many revives and health from them.

● Paragon Sigil gives a total of 12 sigil credits for Test of The Paragon milestones, which is decent, and some relic stuff. There's a small bump in the other same ol resources but it's nothing to get excited about.

● Solo milestone rewards are same ol trash.

● Daily log in calender is improvement, but nothing special enough to make you think you're really missing out if you don't log in.

● Daily log in "Paragon" Cav crystal shards are absolute trash. Shards total up to 1 fully formed Cav crystal at the end of the week, which is basically a 3* champ. It's Kabam's way of saying.."here... have a 3* champion..you earned it!" 😂😭

● More black iso store resources become available (some once per month 🙄😂), and are cheaper.

I'm waiting to see what the February deals are (if we have them this year), Spring cleaning deals, and 4th of july deals are going to be.

Paragon 4hr crystals have literally ZERO revives. I have opened like 100 of them without a SINGLE REVIVE. Cav crystal on the other hand gave me a lot of 5 stars. Plus I got free 6 star from daily crystal.