Which 6* to take to rank 3? Thinking of using a generic rank up gem.

kimotakimota Member Posts: 56
Which is worth taking to rank 3 first? Probably going to use a generic rank up gem. Are any overrated or underrated in your opinion? I've been trying to get the hang of Quicksilver and based on my play, I'm wondering if he's a bit overrated. Titania and Gorr, on the other hand, seem a bit underrated to me. Any opinions?

Which 6* to take to rank 3? Thinking of using a generic rank up gem. 24 votes

Galen (unawakened)
58%
Feeney234Luke9523Ewell65SSS69FiiNCHLeoZedRenaxqqwillrun4adonutLickySuperstar_112613579rebel_TopgunrulesAnsh_AYami_Sukehirozernix 14 votes
Quicksilver (unawakened)
20%
SpeedbumpMysterioScarRealmWoojin3Yash0101 5 votes
Titania (awakened)
4%
The_HoTU 1 vote
Wiccan (awakened)
4%
valgerad 1 vote
Gorr (unawakened)
4%
Kainefu 1 vote
Knull (unawakened)
8%
edricBen_15455 2 votes

Comments

• Iron_J3Iron_J3 Member Posts: 269
    This answer might not help and might be all over the place 😉. Wiccan and Tit awakened are nice. Yes, Tit and Gorr are somewhat underrated. But, I think that’s because some people might not have all these champs as 5/6 stars yet. Quicksilver gets good boost with synergies. I don’t think he’s overrated, it’s just a very different unique play style. Maybe go Tit or Wiccan since awakened. Knull if awakened, would be probably be best. While this might sound cliche - which champ do you like using most? I always hate that response, but it’s really true. If we don’t like play style of certain champ, and we can’t get a grasp of said play style, then why spend resources on them. Who do you like using the best?
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    SAVE FOR SCORPIGOD
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,100 ★★★★★
    Galen (unawakened)
    If you don't like Galan's play style, there is a good chance he'll be constantly banned so you won't have to worry about playing him.
  • kimotakimota Member Posts: 56
    I find Galen the easiest to play of the bunch. I really like him a lot but just realized I put three cosmic on the list and I already have Hulkling and Hercules at rank 4 and 3 respectively. Part of me says I should rank up another class to help broaden my roster but my heart does lean towards Galen.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Galen (unawakened)
    Galan galan galan. No questions asked!