Which 6* champ should I give generic awakening gem?

RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Which champ should I awaken? I'm running suicide masteries.

Which 6* champ should I give generic awakening gem? 66 votes

Nick Fury(R3)
21%
TendersquadLuke9523LeoZedScrubhanAJ007Wasy1Salve_maker05Haris_204Vance2_jrLickySuperstar_1126Iron_J3SlayinAliveGhosturd 14 votes
Omega Red(R1)
4%
Spity68BluCitizenXdodhdk 3 votes
Hercules (R4)
71%
BigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantMagicBentonOKAYGangMike8mn123dudeAzKicker316GK_23yossHenrytfu_41QuikPikDragonMCOCCrusaderjrSandeepSyuwMoosetiptronicredsoxpatsfan89BowTieJohnColinwhitworth69SidDDragon 47 votes
Nimrod(R4)
3%
GrassKnuckles13579rebel_ 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,150 ★★★★
    Hercules (R4)
    Herc. He heals about 8% health from willpower off suicides while double edge is ticking down.

Plus he's herc and completely broken.

Omega is another great choice due to healing and if you run suicides 24/7, he's a fantastic second choice after you awaken herc.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    Hercules (R4)
    Unless you can get Omega Red to high sig right away
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Well, I could push any of them with generic and class sig stones to around sig 100. Does it changes anything?
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    Hercules (R4)
    Not for me; I would still say Herc...and I have both Herc and OR at r4 max sig.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

Well, I could push any of them with generic and class sig stones to around sig 100. Does it changes anything?

I think Omega Red needs max sigs to have full damage output. At least the vids I've seen of highly skilled players using him with suicides on, he was max sig.
  • BigBusterBigBuster Member Posts: 292 ★★★
    Hercules (R4)
    Toss up between Herc and NF, but b/c you run suicides it's gotta be Herc.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,150 ★★★★
    Hercules (R4)

Not for me; I would still say Herc...and I have both Herc and OR at r4 max sig.

Ditto, have both herc and Omega red at r4 sig 200. Herc is definitely the right choice.
    I'm glad I waited for Banquet rank rewards! Today pulled Herc from basic 6* crystal! Got 6* generic awakening gem from alliance Banquet event rank rewards. Awakaned NF and OR.

• Iron_J3Iron_J3 Member Posts: 269
    Nick Fury(R3)
    Amazing roster!
    Iron_J3 said:

Amazing roster!

Thanks!
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    Why is Scorpigod only on your 3rd row? He should be the highest rank you can possibly get him