**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A Simple Question

Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Is it possible to buy GBCs under level 40?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    A simple answer - No.
  • Options
    Luke9523 said:

A simple answer - No.

I'm not sure about this because I stumbled across a video where the player was opening GBCs at level 34. Is there something you can buy to make this possible?
  • Options
    Not that I'm aware of. But I could be wrong.
    My understanding is that Under level 40 are unable to take part in the event, and cannot purchase GBC's.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Luke9523 said:

A simple answer - No.

I'm not sure about this because I stumbled across a video where the player was opening GBCs at level 34. Is there something you can buy to make this possible?
    As long as you are at least Conquerer you can purchase them. No need to hit level 40.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Luke9523 said:

A simple answer - No.

As long as you are at least Conquerer you can purchase them. No need to hit level 40.

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Luke9523 said:

A simple answer - No.

It's possible it's from the calendar but I don't know if everyone is getting a calendar if they're not Conqueror and level 40. Other than that, They're definitely doing some they're not supposed to be doing.
  • Options
    Not sure who I've p*ssed off, but every single comment I make gets disagreed, regardless of what I write. Lol.
    Whoever it is, Happy New Year! 🖕🏻🖕🏻🤣
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022

Luke9523 said:

A simple answer - No.

That’s to participate in the solo and alliance events and to be able to gift, not to purchase crystals for units. Players that are conquerer have said that they have been able to purchase the crystals in the vault. Could be people spreading false information though.
  • Options
    edited December 2022

Luke9523 said:

A simple answer - No.

It's possible it's from the calendar but I don't know if everyone is getting a calendar if they're not Conqueror and level 40. Other than that, They're definitely doing some they're not supposed to be doing.
    I do see my mistake now. Got 3 days to hit the 40 mark on my alt. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2022

Luke9523 said:

A simple answer - No.

Thanks for this. I originally thought the gifting badge correlated with the purchase of the crystals.
  • Options
    I think it may indeed just be Conqueror in order to see/purchase/open Banquet Crystals.

Just wouldn’t be able to Gift Stuff (Accolades or items), or be able to participate in Banquet Ally Event. (Those would need Conqueror PLUS level 40).
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★

Is it possible to buy GBCs under level 40?

Simple answer is yes it is possible to buy GBC’s under level 40.

This is my level 30 account showing the crystals available to purchase…

• Options

I think it may indeed just be Conqueror in order to see/purchase/open Banquet Crystals.

Just wouldn’t be able to Gift Stuff (Accolades or items), or be able to participate in Banquet Ally Event. (Those would need Conqueror PLUS level 40).

Thanks for this. I originally thought that both correlated with each other.
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Luke9523 said:

Not sure who I've p*ssed off, but every single comment I make gets disagreed, regardless of what I write. Lol.
    Whoever it is, Happy New Year! 🖕🏻🖕🏻🤣

That's hilarious rofl