Wish Crystal + Mastery Loadouts

BigBusterBigBuster Member Posts: 292 ★★★
Did Kabam ever give any updates if these two thing were gonna happen. I was kinda looking forward to them

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian
    Wish crystals will never happen because of the stress on the servers it will cause
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,004 ★★★★★
    Kabam really should just come out with a new road map that updates us on all this. We’ve been waiting years and years for this stuff. If the end result is it’s not happening, then fine. Just let us know.
  • KingAzKingAz Member Posts: 56
    What are wish crystals?
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 689 ★★★★
    KingAz said:

What are wish crystals?

If I remeber correctly (I might not), it was a system that'd allow you to kind of make your own crystal so that it'd be easier to hunt for specific champs.
    But it's been a while so I may very well be misremembering
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,241 ★★★★
    KingAz said:

What are wish crystals?

You wish for a champ... and dont get it.

In all seriousness I think they have done it already with their annual selectors. You're able to target a specific champ from there... they're not everywhere but do exist.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    The class specific selectors are our Wish crystals. Ans I m more than ok with it.
  • gohard123gohard123 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Wish crystals were envisioned as a cavalier type crystal. It was never a selector and would have been an RNG fest. Dont know why people have wanted it.

From Dev Diary: Champions Of The Contest published July 2020

"One example of how this might look – A Cavalier Crystal but you choose 5 Champions from each Class (30 total) to make up the Crystal."

I'd rather have the abyss selectors
  • Black_Tiger_200Black_Tiger_200 Member Posts: 14
    I second the call for a Mastery load-out update or summary.
  • Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Member Posts: 334 ★★★
    Mastery loadouts are really important.