**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank Up Advice please!

Currently have an Arc Angel 4 star 4/5 - 40/40
And I am about to Rank up one of the following :
4 Star Nebula 3/5 2411
4 Star Colossus 3/5 2287
4 Star Nightcrawler 3/5 2489
4 Star Doctor Strange 3/5 2279
4 Star Loki 3/5 2409
4 Star Thor (Jane Foster) 3/5 2415
4 Star Rogue 1/5 1294
4 Star Carnage 3/5 2405
4 Star Spider-Man (Miles Morales) 3/5 2290
4 Star X-23 Wolverine 3/5 2405

None of my 4 Stars have signature abilities (duped).

I also have a 5 Star Black Panther but he is not my priority...

My personal choice would be Nebula, or Spidey (MM)... but Colossus is synergistic... Nightcrawler and X-23 are devastating... and Loki, Jane Foster & Doctor Strange are all useful...

I just got Rogue... and Carnage ticks me off too much... so I turn to the Veteran Wisdom of the MCOC forums.

Please... Help!!!

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Nebula.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Rank up x23 she's a lot better than the others. Maybe nebula if you need an immunity champ
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    X23.

Nebula is ok too but I would do wolvergirl first.
  • I would suggest either Nightcrawler or X23
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    X-23
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    X23 for an all round champion. Nebula if you need someone with immunity. Others can wait.
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    "MrMojo
    12:51AM
    Rogue & X23 are good choices. Probably better off ranking up Nebula > Colossus for bleed immunity."

So... I've been using the Bounty Missions as a testing ground and X-23 came out above all others except for Nebula... Nightcrawler is amazing, but not now!

But Nebula is my only Tech 4 Star... she regenerates, is bleed and poison immune, and she can take out virtually anyone (Cosmic included!!!)...

I've weighed the great advice y'all have given me (thanks!) and decided that diversity serves the long term needs better than anything else!

Nebula will soon be ranked up and maxed out!!!

Now if I could just awaken their Signature Abilities!!! (Advice there would be greatly appreciated!) :)

Thanks again!!
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    I'd say x 23 or rogue. Rogue is very very very good.
  • X23 or rogue
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    I just got Rogue and am discovering her talents... Definitely worth ranking up!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    X23