**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5.2.6 help!

Completed Act 5.2.5 yesterday, I'm planning to clear Act 5.2.6, is there any specific champ for easy clearing quest?

Comments

• Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    I actually just beat this yesterday. My Starky 4/5/50, Stealthy 6/1/25, Fury (duped) 5/3/45, Kitty (duped) 5/3/45, SW (duped) 4/5/50, and Doom (duped) 4/5/50 were my MVP’s for most of 5.2. Starky evaded all of Collectors Special Attacks. It really wasn’t as hard as thought would be. It wasn’t easy, but you got some good options. Domino 4 maxed, AA 4 maxed, Herc 5*, Odin 4 maxed, Doom 4 maxed, Thing 5, Dragon 6 (mostly for the high health pool). I’d say rank up Starky if have extra resources. He’s seriously perfect for Collector fight. I love Venom, but personally would have him ranked up if had him as 4 star. Only have him as 3* maxed and he put work in Act 4. I found for this quest, fight aggressively. Just pummel opponents. Arch can melt opponents with his bleeds and toxins. Doom can help with power control. Damage over time helps a lot. I know some dislike Logan, but his regen and bleeds can help. Storm can help too with her strong special attacks.
  • ChAmp08ChAmp08 Posts: 62
    Thanks for sharing, dragon man, Hercules and thing did great work for me, now I'm learning what relics are how they works because it's new for me.
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    I’m learning relics too. They confuse me lmao.
    because they are new for us :lol:
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Congratulations
    @MaxtheSilent thanks :sunglasses:
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    Congrats bro
    @Real_Madrid_76_2 thanks bro :sunglasses:
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Take doom, herc, thing , dragon man and sam Willision