Parry is still broken

Can we please have parry fixed?
Ever since patch 12.0 parry has been atrocious. With each update it's gotten marginally better but with new issues to play around.
Enemies on dash or normal attacks (especially og bp for some odd reason) seem to be able to slow down their attack animation to keep the parry timing off. On top of that even if a "well-timed" block is done no parry happens (no "parry" wording appears but it should result in a successful parry). Again, it seems that if the opponent is not a certain distance away no parry will be given. I can't be the only one having this issue. It's hard for me to believe I have that poor of timing after playing the game this long. Of course there are a plethora of other issues Kabam has not resolved yet (deciding to push new content instead of fixing the base gameplay) but this I would say has been the longest overlooked.
Please, no more opponent whiffing. Please no more well-timed blocks that don't result in parries. Please, make MCOC great again.

Sincerely,
Someone who plays way too much

Ign: Robjobcbk

Comments

• SKOutsiderSKOutsider Member Posts: 117 ★★
    Happing way tooo often. Lots of my alliance members quit for good over constant issues with dropped blocks and parry issues and though we have replacements it’s harder and harder to keep them as many more are having the same feelings towards Kabam at the moment.

We need more communication from Kabam on these issues before things gets worse.
  • Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Member Posts: 80
    What's crazy is that parry works maybe half the time; if that. Go against a Civil War Black Panther... Parry works just fine. So good in fact it has this innate ability of overpowering the dexterity, hell, the simple dash back function. I just lost a 5/50 Ultron to an enhanced stun node because the game refused to acknowledge a swipe. But yet in the previous three fights, parries were invisible. Block damage for days and intercepts when possible.
  • ShadeadShadead Member Posts: 28
    What's crazy is that parry works maybe half the time; if that. Go against a Civil War Black Panther... Parry works just fine. So good in fact it has this innate ability of overpowering the dexterity, hell, the simple dash back function. I just lost a 5/50 Ultron to an enhanced stun node because the game refused to acknowledge a swipe. But yet in the previous three fights, parries were invisible. Block damage for days and intercepts when possible.

Lol so true
  • WillBNo1968WillBNo1968 Member Posts: 8
    I and fellow alliance members have witnessed parry come up but no effect taking place. Is this one of the issues happening as well? I’ve come close to throwing my device against the wall.
  • buffajrbuffajr Member Posts: 423 ★★
    A great example of this is seen when using Blade. On a perfect block he applies bleed. Most of my perfect block attempts are causing bleed but not triggering a parry. Won’t even attempt end game content until this issue is resolved.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Member Posts: 428 ★★
    If they're at a distance and go in with a medium I can't parry. Unless it's a mordo, then suddenly parry works