**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many 6* Jessica Jones are out there?

Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
I’m
curious to see if anybody has heard of many 6* Jessica Jones’ being out in the wild.. I pulled a 5*, which I immediately awakened and brought to r5. She’s a blast to play Would LOVE to see her stuff as a 6*.

Comments

• I pulled her as both a 5* and 6*, she’s really good but her ramp up is limiting so I don’t have a use for her yet. I’m looking forward to seeing what she can do when in the right content!
  • StorminhuStorminhu Posts: 19
    There is special Line chat for high level alli.. i counted at least 50. That's only from people who posted. So i reckon more than that
  • KeltanKeltan Posts: 469 ★★
    Only have 5* sad
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    I have the 6* as does one of my alliance teammates.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Only 5* here...
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    As a F2P who had very little units for this event, im happy to say that i opened almost 30 crystals, counting ally, solo milestones, calendar and bought with units, and even tough im a 8 year player who is yet to obtain Kang or Thanos, i got a 5* Jessica Jones and 5* Weapon X, so i was pretty happy in spite of not getting any 6*, it was such a good event
  • kunfuweikunfuwei Posts: 64
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,214 ★★★★★
  • Splitter5050Splitter5050 Posts: 39
    I got 1 as well!
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    I got the 5 and 6* of Jessica. The 6* is rank 3 I enjoy using her in aq and quests.
  • I got the 5* immediately r5 and awakened her. ! I'm having a blast playing w her .she's a beast and can fight thru any content I swear. I been wrecking realm of legends w her.