**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Banquet rank rewards when??

Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
"It's been a whole 12 seconds. Why aren't the rank rewards out yet?? Ridiculous!! I don't care that they said they'd be later I want them now!!!"
That's how people are gonna sound over the next few days here on the forums.
Kabam mentioned it would take a few days and there has been a notice about it for the entire duration of the event when looking at the rewards.

So let me just preemptively say, calm your bottoms, don't make more threads about this, and be patient. Pretty sure we all want this event payout to go well and have all the potential fraudsters be banned!

Hope everyone will get the rewards they waited for!

Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Lol
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    As if Kabam is gonna do anything about cheaters in this event, iirc they also delayed the BG season 3 rewards but after that the delay was for nothing.
  • Options
    DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★

Dalbeniw said:

Nice to see all the bootlickers have a place to congregate. This game has been around for almost a decade. It shouldn't take take days and weeks to sort this **** out. A few hours maybe.

So what if it's been around for a nearly a decade???? This has nothing to do with the process they had to create to manage cheating, etc.

I wouldn't say bootlickers...rather individuals who may work in real world environments where something as 'simple" as this...may not be so simple.

I appreciate them taking the time to effectively remove cheaters, etc. Something I say at work consistently...in cases like this, there are two ways of doing it...fast or correct. I prefer correctness over speed in the case.

It is exhausting when people speak so matter-of-factly about things they know little to nothing about.
    Reading this was exhausting.
  • Options
    DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    They could post the leaderboard with a subject to change banner. .
  • Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    If it takes 24 to 48hrs I am fine with that. I do appreciate kabam not scheduling events war etc over Xmas new year. But we play players waiting to join the ally on the condition they get banquet rewards.
    @kabam at least allow players to leave their alliance and join new ones while u work out stuff, which frankly should have started 15 days ago.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Up to a week.
  • Options
    derplyon7861derplyon7861 Posts: 15
    Super excited I came back just in time for banquet it's been a while and didn't play got bored an re-installed
  • Options
    xjdalegendxxjdalegendx Posts: 41
    Dalbeniw said:

Nice to see all the bootlickers have a place to congregate. This game has been around for almost a decade. It shouldn't take take days and weeks to sort this **** out. A few hours maybe.

Hilarious to believe that someone who had no participation in the creation of this game has such a strong opinion such as this. Why don’t you apply for a job there and make a solution instead of whining about how the creators of the game deals with modders and cheaters. Unless you want them to get rewards too. If that’s the case then by all means continue your whining and crying until you get the real unfair results you’ve desperately been asking for.

• Options
    JohnTargaryenJohnTargaryen Posts: 102
    1 week
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Dalbeniw said:

Huh?
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★
    I honestly feel like the changes to the event really cut down on the amount of cheating/fraud this year so it shouldn’t take kabam long to go through the leaderboards and issue rewards 2-3 days max
  • Options

I honestly feel like the changes to the event really cut down on the amount of cheating/fraud this year so it shouldn’t take kabam long to go through the leaderboards and issue rewards 2-3 days max

I'm not entirely sure it would have reduced their amount of work so much as it made actions easier. I suspect less people tried to commit Fraud, since it is traced back to their Accounts, but the work in combing through is pretty much the same. It just means there was less chance of people hiding behind disposable Alts.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★

I'm not entirely sure it would have reduced their amount of work so much as it made actions easier. I suspect less people tried to commit Fraud, since it is traced back to their Accounts, but the work in combing through is pretty much the same. It just means there was less chance of people hiding behind disposable Alts.
    Do you honestly think kabam is combing through every single qualifying account? Lol
  • Options

Do you honestly think kabam is combing through every single qualifying account? Lol
    Do I think they're using their detection methods as thoroughly as they can to the best of their ability? Absolutely. Fraud isn't something anyone treads lightly on.