Gauntlet?

Mcghee3Mcghee3 Member Posts: 93
Any news on when the Guantlet coming back ? @kabam

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,431 Guardian
    edited January 2023
    Last update we got was gauntlet is coming back early 2023.
  • FrankWhiteFrankWhite Member Posts: 181 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Soooooon.

And we'll have more information about how soon, soon.

Made my day 😂
  • Mcghee3Mcghee3 Member Posts: 93
    Kabam Jax said:

Soooooon.

Thanks looking forward to it
  • KingAzKingAz Member Posts: 56
    Kabam Jax said:

Soooooon.

Epic
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,102 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Soooooon.

I chuckled at this for some reason.

I really wish Kabam would’ve communicated during the banquet. I played a legitimate alt account to Thronebreaker and was told gifting was canceled in late August. It would’ve been a nice concession to have something announced to relaunch in the window after the banquet.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Kabam Jax said:

Soooooon.

I really wish Kabam would’ve communicated during the banquet. I played a legitimate alt account to Thronebreaker and was told gifting was canceled in late August. It would’ve been a nice concession to have something announced to relaunch in the window after the banquet.
    They communicated on December 8th that they were aiming for a gauntlet return in early 2023. That communication was just as helpful 12 days prior to the banquet as Jax’s post is a day after. What communication would’ve been more helpful if they still don’t have a specific date announced yet?
    I’m also not sure what your alt has to do with anything regarding this. Are you talking about your alt gifting things to help your main with the gauntlet? Would knowing 12 days before the event started that they were aiming for early 2023 have helped in that?
    edited January 2023

TyEdge said:

Kabam Jax said:

Soooooon.

They communicated on December 8th that they were aiming for a gauntlet return in early 2023. That communication was just as helpful 12 days prior to the banquet as Jax’s post is a day after. What communication would’ve been more helpful if they still don’t have a specific date announced yet?
    I’m also not sure what your alt has to do with anything regarding this. Are you talking about your alt gifting things to help your main with the gauntlet? Would knowing 12 days before the event started that they were aiming for early 2023 have helped in that?
    Literally announcing a date for something, whether it’s the gauntlet or something else. “Early 2023” could honestly be February, or certainly late January.

The position I was in - wondering whether to gift solo resources when I don’t even know if there’s content to use it on

The position I would’ve been in with a Gauntlet date - knowing that it will or will not launch during the 2 week expiration window after the Banquet ended, and I gift (or don’t gift) consumables accordingly.

I had a choice in the final days of the event to get 1-2 more crystals or trade for 3-6 team revives with another account. Getting those revives when they might expire for content is released…that risk stinks. Spending units on extra crystals that inevitably have 50,000 scrap, then not having units for content…that also stinks.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,431 Guardian
    edited January 2023
    TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

Kabam Jax said:

Soooooon.

Literally announcing a date for something, whether it’s the gauntlet or something else. “Early 2023” could honestly be February, or certainly late January.

The position I was in - wondering whether to gift solo resources when I don’t even know if there’s content to use it on

The position I would’ve been in with a Gauntlet date - knowing that it will or will not launch during the 2 week expiration window after the Banquet ended, and I gift (or don’t gift) consumables accordingly.

I had a choice in the final days of the event to get 1-2 more crystals or trade for 3-6 team revives with another account. Getting those revives when they might expire for content is released…that risk stinks. Spending units on extra crystals that inevitably have 50,000 scrap, then not having units for content…that also stinks.
    The VERY LAST THING kabam will do is tell you a date if it isn't concrete yet. Because if they said February 14th gauntlet would be out and if it isn't ready by then, then people would be storming kabam with their torches and pitchforks telling kabam that they're all evil liars and should be burned for their crimes against mcoc!

Look at other companies that have a release date for games, like that one battlefield game, and are forced to release it as an unfinished and broken game. Kabam doesn't have that luxury with gauntlet. They need gauntlet to be working perfectly when it is released again, and as such have a loose deadline for its return so they can release it when it is finished.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,936 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

Kabam Jax said:

Soooooon.

The VERY LAST THING kabam will do is tell you a date if it isn't concrete yet. Because if they said February 14th gauntlet would be out and if it isn't ready by then, then people would be storming kabam with their torches and pitchforks telling kabam that they're all evil liars and should be burned for their crimes against mcoc!

Look at other companies that have a release date for games, like that one battlefield game, and are forced to release it as an unfinished and broken game. Kabam doesn't have that luxury with gauntlet. They need gauntlet to be working perfectly when it is released again, and as such have a loose deadline for its return so they can release it when it is finished.
    Yep… anyone remember when we had a date for 8.1 and they didn’t hit that date?
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,251 ★★★★

Pikolu said:

TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

Kabam Jax said:

Soooooon.

Yep… anyone remember when we had a date for 8.1 and they didn’t hit that date?
    ... or a lot of the dates in their roadmaps
    Kabam Jax said:

Soooooon.

TyEdge said:

Kabam Jax said:

Soooooon.

Personally should have done as I done then as farmed units sent myself revives from my alt and got my final abyss path done
    Also managed to send cores to max MD and unlock suicides if needed so not all was a loss , yeah gifting being somewhat renderer useless for GGCs was a bit annoying but it is what it is
    Mcghee3 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Soooooon.

TyEdge said:

Kabam Jax said:

Soooooon.

Personally should have done as I done then as farmed units sent myself revives from my alt and got my final abyss path done
    I considered this, but my work schedule is a bit of a bear for the next few weeks. I would’ve been able to do the gauntlet on a break from war but the abyss challenges would’ve taken longer and interfered. Congrats though
    TyEdge said:

Mcghee3 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Soooooon.

TyEdge said:

Kabam Jax said:

Soooooon.

I considered this, but my work schedule is a bit of a bear for the next few weeks. I would’ve been able to do the gauntlet on a break from war but the abyss challenges would’ve taken longer and interfered. Congrats though
    Thanks mate just glad it's done n out the way now