lunarfoxlunarfox Member Posts: 25
Help

Comments

• LilcaineLilcaine Member Posts: 131
    your top 5 is actually pretty solid right now
  • lunarfoxlunarfox Member Posts: 25
    oh i see ty
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 581 ★★★
    Get your spider ham and nebula ranked up. They are underrated champs that can be very reliable.

Plus your g2099, quicksilver and aegon, while good, are ramp up champs. You will need longer fights to get the most of them. At Act 4 stage, its normally the point where people start getting good and can do larger healthpools. Might be a tad early to use those 3 champs at their best. Go for easier damage after learning the utility of spider ham and nebula.

Red hulk and IMIW is good but not the best option at this stage. IMIW apparently got a recent buff so i could be wrong, not used him in a while.
    Ansh_A said:

Get your spider ham and nebula ranked up. They are underrated champs that can be very reliable.

Plus your g2099, quicksilver and aegon, while good, are ramp up champs. You will need longer fights to get the most of them. At Act 4 stage, its normally the point where people start getting good and can do larger healthpools. Might be a tad early to use those 3 champs at their best. Go for easier damage after learning the utility of spider ham and nebula.

Red hulk and IMIW is good but not the best option at this stage. IMIW apparently got a recent buff so i could be wrong, not used him in a while.

what should my roster be and what should i do now since im on act 5 now
  • LickyLicky Member Posts: 327 ★★★
    Rank up Ur champs alot act 5 is a different ball game
    i can see that

Cool, Ur welcome
    Cool, Ur welcome
  • Creper_KGaming1Creper_KGaming1 Member Posts: 74
    I used 4* Shang chi. He’s really helpful if you have him. If not then try levelling up gullotine 2099 a little more and you’re good