**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds Season 4 Meta [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Options
    Theflashseas10Theflashseas10 Posts: 145
    jdeck59 said:

Did you try using counters?

No matter who you use you still burn
    And take 2 min to match up too
  • Options
    PungapooPungapoo Posts: 28
    NearJr said:

Pungapoo said:

NearJr said:

Like every other game mode, if you use the wrong counter, you will have a bad time.

This is not a Git Gud post.

Not everyone has a deep enough roster to load up a full deck of power burn immune champs.
    You have access to many armor break champs, nullify champs, stagger champs, neutralize champs and AAR champs, you just dont have them ranked up, most likely. Other people in the community face that challenge and decide to spend resources to rank them up.

There is no content in-game that hasn't required specific champs. Cav EQ does it every month. Lab/Abyss did it too. You think people use Aegon for war or questing? Probably yes, but the vast majority ranked up Aegon specifically for the piece of content.

If you cant dedicate resources to a specific game mode, you can just not play that game mode, no one is forcing you to.

BGs is supposed to challenge rosters, its supposed to challenge people to do unusual rankups.

We learned this in season 1.

Ok I wasn’t 100% sure how it worked, thanks. I still think it might be a little bit overboard but this helps a lot.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Just use galan, venom, king Groot, anyone else immune to poweburn and anyone who can place armor breaks fast and always put nimgod on defense
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Manup456 said:

@FiiNCH That is false last season was not the same you needed counters for different fights like normal but all classes were involved this is totally different because they totally made some classes pretty much irrelevant like Science, Skill and Mutant.

That’s funny then, why do I have science, skill and mutant attackers in my roster…strange. 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

Buttehrs said:

FiiNCH said:

Buttehrs said:

FiiNCH said:

And here come the complaint posts…

We’ve had weeks to prepare for these nodes. If you haven’t ranked up champs to counter them then that’s on you.

Can't rank someone up if you don't have them in the first place though.
    There’s not just one counter is there though, there are literally multiple champs who counter the nodes in this meta..
    That's great. Still doesn't mean people have those counters.
    Buttehrs said:

FiiNCH said:

Buttehrs said:

FiiNCH said:

And here come the complaint posts…

We’ve had weeks to prepare for these nodes. If you haven’t ranked up champs to counter them then that’s on you.

Can't rank someone up if you don't have them in the first place though.
    There’s not just one counter is there though, there are literally multiple champs who counter the nodes in this meta..
    That's great. Still doesn't mean people have those counters.
    Pointless argument - show me someone who doesn’t have any viable counters in their deck whatsoever.

Majority of people will have plenty of counters, who they just haven’t ranked up.

Sure they might. But not everyone has the resources to afford to rank up niche champs that they will only use for this specific meta and never/rarely use outside of BGs. You're basically suggesting to people with a bunch of lower level/less varied rosters to rank up 10-15 (potentially mediocre) champions for a timed event, and then in another thread, when the same people are complaining about the lack of iso/gold, you'll be the first one telling them to take one champ up at a time and only champions they NEED.

Victory track should not look to ostracize those that victory track is MADE for. The previous victory track Metas were NEVER this limiting. Rich get richer didn't kill you for not bringing buff heavy/nullify champs. It required skill to play against the nodes. The only skill this requires is getting 9 hits and pausing to timeout while hoping your opponent dies if you don't have a good counter.
    See my comment above where I ranked 13 top champs (off the top of my head - there are more) who are great for this meta…
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★
    Here is your answer that will help most : GALAN
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    @FiiNCH I said pretty much irrelevant yeah you have a few that will still work but you know exactly what everyone is talking about.

I love how you always have those people on this forum that 100 people can say the same thing and they say the opposite but they still believe they are right 😂
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    there's like 3 good champions for this node and if u get a bad draft ur just done, no way around it, it has 0 skill to it just get lucky with ur champs or die from hitting
  • Options
    StorminhuStorminhu Posts: 19
    Pungapoo said:

NearJr said:

Like every other game mode, if you use the wrong counter, you will have a bad time.

This is not a Git Gud post.

Not everyone has a deep enough roster to load up a full deck of power burn immune champs.
    @ItsClobberinTime that you?