**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Neutralize possibly bugged in BG

Im having issues to use Neutralize champions in BG because of the weird interaction vs. "Hit me, I Dare You" node. I understand how Neutralize works, opponents Buffs fails to activate but problem is, when you play against the "Hit me, I Dare You" node, after the opponent reaches 10 Chitin charges, every hit you make triggers the Armor Up, and each hit causes the opponent gain Armor Up buff but obviously they can't gain any Armor Up because of the Neutralize and it doesn't RESET the Chitin Charges. Each hit causes the opponent to be Incinerated when using Wiccan, and each hit causes the opponent to get Rupture when using Tigra. I think it's a bug that the Chitin Charges are not resetting because problem starts after you lose your Neutralize effect on the opponent, if the Neutralize effect expires on the opponent, your first hit immediately triggers the Armor Up buff and you lose the fight after that point. That's why I lost a fight where I used Tigra, Neutralize effect expired on the opponent (Dr.Doom) and first hit i made immediately triggered the Armor Up, how is that possible when you are playing with Tigra? Same thing happened with Wiccan too because Chitin Charges are not resetting. Obviously theres something broken and needs to be fixed ASAP, we already have very small pool of counters and this bug is not helping at all.

Comments

• Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    I'm noticing the same issue
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    same thing happens with buff immunity. you place it, and the defender just stays on 10 charges no matter what, then triggers the armor up if you hit them after it expires.
  • Options
    To me that I'm full suicide mastery, Armour up cause to loose energy too not only power..so I die by myself!!
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    Same happens on stagger with hood, they get to 10 charges and stay there.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    @Kabam Jax - bit of an issue with stagger and neutralize in BGs.
  • Options
    Kasnow1Kasnow1 Posts: 59
    Same issue with tigra
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    No wonder I couldn't get Tigra to work.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    This makes sense - I was confused when tigra wasn’t working. Hopefully you get this fixed quickly guys
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    Usually I am not that kind of annoying troll, because mistakes happen. But will we get a compensation for this?
    I used 3 elders marks yet and lost 2 times because neuralize didn't work on Wiccan. Will we get these ressources back, i would have promoted higher without this bug.
  • Options
    Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 ★★
    Badass84 said:

Usually I am not that kind of annoying troll, because mistakes happen. But will we get a compensation for this?
    I used 3 elders marks yet and lost 2 times because neuralize didn't work on Wiccan. Will we get these ressources back, i would have promoted higher without this bug.

It helps Wiccan. Every time the armour up fails to apply, the opponent is incinerated.
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    I’ve noticed it on any action that suppresses buffs. So neutralize, fate seal, and Claire’s s2. Stagger works because it essentially nullifies the buff once it triggers.
  • Options
    3px3px Posts: 8
    Oh it is so broken. I wonder who is working on the balancing and testing for BG... clearly its too problematic to be put on live, and yet they still did.
    Kabam should check the data on this, see how much lose % compared to win %. It is impossible to win as every hit means power burn and damage to you.

Kabam, please fire whoever is designing you BG. You will see how much dau and arpu is lost because of these ever so growing unresolved BG issues
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    3px said:

Oh it is so broken. I wonder who is working on the balancing and testing for BG... clearly its too problematic to be put on live, and yet they still did.
    Kabam should check the data on this, see how much lose % compared to win %. It is impossible to win as every hit means power burn and damage to you.

Kabam, please fire whoever is designing you BG. You will see how much dau and arpu is lost because of these ever so growing unresolved BG issues

I agree that this season could be better, but how do you think more people end up losing in BG because of this? One of the 2 players has to win so it should still be 50% win 50% lose
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners!

We brought this to the game team. Apparently this is a bug that impacts specific cases, like the ones you mentioned in the forum. It is something the team is aware of and has a fix that will be implemented with the next build (in a handful of days)

Hopefully you can use this information to adapt your strategy for a few more days.

Thanks for your patience!

@Kabam_Jax is there a reason this isn't mentioned on the Trello bugs page?
    https://trello.com/b/yM4RGbuU/mcoc-community-bugs-and-issues-tracker

Aren't all acknowledged bugs supposed to show up there and updated with the status? (New Addition, Under Investigation, Fix in Development, Fixed in Future Update, Fix Live)
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    I am not able to use my last season MVP, tigra because of this issue. Hopefully this bug fix arrives soon. Or possibly, kabam changes the nodes after seeing responses
  • Options
    TriguyTriguy Posts: 61
    same with tigra. neutralize not working and taking damage from armor that shouldnt be there.
  • Options
    KK007_3KK007_3 Posts: 27
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners!

We brought this to the game team. Apparently this is a bug that impacts specific cases, like the ones you mentioned in the forum. It is something the team is aware of and has a fix that will be implemented with the next build (in a handful of days)

Hopefully you can use this information to adapt your strategy for a few more days.

Thanks for your patience!

So we're getting a compensation now??🥱
  • Options
    ShukerShuker Posts: 42
    It’s just sad to see something so amazing and loved now being treated with no respect, battlegrounds was even delayed and still doesn’t come out working properly, and I don’t really see how it’s these nodes are down to “skill”
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    The same interaction also occurs with Mephisto's soul imprisonment.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Seeing all these bugged interactions makes you wonder ….

Was this tested ? I have my doubts
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    First: @Catmanndo is absolutely correct about this. Dismissing it as a type of “curveball” thrown at players is poor form. Consider Trello:

Second: Is this only for Neutralize? Is it also Soul Imprisonment? How about instances where Nullify (Sigil Witch parry, for example) works sporadically on existing Armor Ups?

I realize we are all a little rusty from the holidays, but with the launch of the new BGs season, these kind of bugs merit more than summary burial in the back pages of the forums.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    That 3rd patty TRello website is useless. I can’t even get bugs confirmed here on the forums so checking out another website makes no sense to me and is even more of a waste of time as me recording, editing and posting videos here for them to continuously be ignored. Besides my own experience, we see that (confirmed) bugs on the forums aren’t even listed there.

What is the purpose of a 3rd party website when you they can easily list known bugs here on the forums like mods used to do? No need to go to another website, this is the mcoc firums where people go for info and to discuss the game.