**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many modders have you faced already?

Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
Not gonna post names but I had one guy beat my rank 3 overseer with a moleman in BG’s.(with 95% health left). Just recently had a match with someone in silver 1 with mostly 5* champs. I assumed he was modder instantly. He force quit my own match so at the end of the second match is said I was disconnected (an experience and screen banner I’ve never encountered before). I won the first match and when it reconnected it said I forfeited.

Comments

• Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 474 ★★★
    none so far
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,959 ★★★★★
    Many more timeout-ers than modders
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    3 for sure, 3 disconnects, dozens of missed parry’s and countless supersonic superhuman AI at the end of fights! At least this meta is so fun that all these other problems aren’t compounding any issues! Lmao!🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    0 so far in about 40-50 matches. I know that will change though eventually.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Skydad23 said:

3 for sure, 3 disconnects, dozens of missed parry’s and countless supersonic superhuman AI at the end of fights! At least this meta is so fun that all these other problems aren’t compounding any issues! Lmao!🤦‍♂️

Your blaming mods for the defender ai? You seriously think the mods are modding the ai of the defenders your facing?!
  • Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    None so far … even their mods are breaking with the current meta 😂
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Like 1. But i guess you need to actually play that **** mode to run into modders 😂 which i dont 😭😭😭
  • Options
    smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    haha...so many