**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Powerburn triggering through strikers?

OrtounOrtoun Posts: 564 ★★★
Not sure if it is intended or not, but if you trigger a striker from a relic in BG the powerburn/damage applies it seems weird that a different character doing the hitting would apply the effects to the main character.

Comments

• Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 564 ★★★
    Bah, double post. Please delete
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    So for example…if I had Juggernaut as my relic on Galan, when I use the relic and an armor up is active on the defender, I get power burned?

Trying to understand.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    I guess the striker can be considered part of your contact hits catalog...makes sense to not be able to bypass nodes using the striker as it is basically part of your kit in the fight.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

So for example…if I had Juggernaut as my relic on Galan, when I use the relic and an armor up is active on the defender, I get power burned?

Trying to understand.

Dr. Zola

Yes
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,183 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Trying to understand.

Dr. Zola

Off-topic but, I don’t think you’re able to put Juggernaut on Galan 😂
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    DrZola said:

Trying to understand.

Dr. Zola

Not the best example since galan is power burn immune, and you can’t add juggernaut relic to galan.