**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any good Event Rewards!

Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 ★★★
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
How did everyone's luck go with the event rewards? I am happy with my pulls!! These are some of the best 6* champs I've received in ages. Much better than my luck with my banqueting crystal pulls.
Now to save up all the resources to rank them up!!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Duped my WS Relic, twice. Pulled a Herc Dup, a Knull, Maw Dup, and a Science 6* Rank Gem. Not a bad day.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★
    After I had a bad luck with nexuses for a long time now, including the Abyss nexuses...

Can't wait for the solo event rewards to come too
    Hope I get Mangog/Sym supreme/Mojo/Mephisto or Psycho man dupe/Galan from it

Mephisto worth a generic?
    5/5 MD
  • captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 517 ★★★

After I had a bad luck with nexuses for a long time now, including the Abyss nexuses...

5/5 MD

should have awakened Rintrah
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 406 ★★
    I don’t have a screenshot, but I got 6* Fury and Hulkling
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    Meanwhile I got 6* Guillotine Original 😂
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,031 ★★★★★
    Not the best, but not the worst.

• Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★

5/5 MD

should have awakened Rintrah
    Nah
    Preffered Mephisto

• Pleased for 85k points. With QS I have now completed the current featured pool with a month to go. I’ll think about awakenings later…

Only mild downside is that I got a mystic R3 after buying a whole T5CC from bg store to take my Mojo from R2-4 for AW but I’ll take Wiccan up instead when I have more ISO.
  • Theron23Theron23 Posts: 7

I am happy with my pulls too. Thank you kabam for this event l had nice pulls and become a paragon