**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lemme throw this out there

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
I know it’s been brought up a number of times but gold and more seriously ISO are really scarce or in short supply. Personally, I don’t have much problem with gold, I have about 1000 crystals each of uncollected and regular crystals. The reason why gold situation is different from ISO, and this is the case with me is that gold doesn’t expire unlike ISO. (not sure if gold has a cap, anyways if it does I imagine it’s a really huge number). To prevent ISO from expiring, you either sell it for gold or level up a champion even at 6r1 (this consumes gold making iso situation more terrible than gold for some).
Kabam, pls do something about this situation. The game has evolved and grown to the point of 6r4 and now 6r5 but we get same amount of ISO for duplicating 4, 5 and 6 stars. Yet, the higher the rarity and rank the more gold and more importantly ISO it’s needed to level up. I’m having a hard time comprehending this practicality and logic.
Some suggestion, either one might improve the situation by a tad bit if you can’t implement multiple.
- Obvious and suggested by many is to increase the ISO for duplicating champions, 5stars and 6stars. Not double but a slight increase is better than nothing at all
- This is probably my favorite and shouldn’t be a problem in my opinion. It this makes any sense, allow higher progression levels to have access to ALL store materials of lower levels (Paragon to access ALL store materials below paragon). For instance, I’m paragon and I can only buy 5star and 6star shards from the Battlegrounds store. It’d be nice if I can buy 4star shards as well. If 5stars offered more ISO, then it’d make sense.
- increase the “shelf life” of ISO. At the level up screen, increase the total limit of ISO. I run the sigil 10/12 months and it’s a total of 57 iso if my count is correct. 100 if not more might help.
- Increase the ISO tier and amount from the daily event.
- Increase the amount of ISO selector from the glory store and make the cost fix. 10 tier 6 ISO is not even enough to level up 6r1 and resets in 5 or 6 days.
Thanks!!