**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Generic AG on scorpion?

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Dont have anyone else to use it on but idk if I should use such a valuable resource on him even tho he's amazing. Idk if he needs it or not. Opinions?

Generic AG on scorpion? 61 votes

Yes
36%
Feeney234Speedbumpbm3eppsevilKINGwilsonBlackSaChiShadowstrikepsp742Webhead055Ngoalong711cheese21SpookyquailLBN1Shady55GryphonMasterSuperstar_1126MightyDWong_99Ceti_EelADK08PiratePride 22 votes
No
63%
BigPoppaCBONEAzKicker316DragonMCOCScholiaSandeepSyuwAmaadAkiraspiderbites0196IvarTheBonelessshumaxgorathDwhalen8554HolrosAykut387BocksaroxUgnautRenaxqqGiantwalrus56LpooMerseysideRedTRDSJBHJ12345___ 39 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 899 ★★★
    Can you let us know who else you got? That might help us work it out. I will probably use it on my rank 3 Scorpion but want to get better with him first before committing the AG… I used one for iBom as he is my second rank 4 (still sitting on sig 1).
  • Options
    Yeah mb

• Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 630 ★★★
    No
    Just gains ability to block unblockable specials when opponents taunted & a bit of regen if petrify is up & they try to heal. Is it nice, yes. Does he need, not in my opinion
  • Options
    yeah I think I kinda screwed up when I used my science gem on spidey 2099.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Yes

yeah I think I kinda screwed up when I used my science gem on spidey 2099.

No way. He is absolutely worth that AG.
  • Options
    No, I mean not yet. He is not even rank 2. I would only use an AG on rank 3/4s in case you naturally dupe him in the meantime. A lot can happen between now and then. IMO it is a bit of a gut punch if you dupe him after you use an AG on him. Very good champ, so you should still rank him up.
  • Options
    S2099 is good too and at least he is your top science champ and you got Antivenom as well which is a great synergy partner for him.
  • Options
    UgnautUgnaut Posts: 46
    No
    Tigra absolutely needs it and would be worth it if you like playing her. Otherwise I would pop that baby on Archangel with no regrets, doesn’t need to be high sig and he is great. Omega Red is awesome if your run suicides but he needs to be sig 200 or darn close. Once can make a strong argument for Hulkling who doesn’t need it but he is so good in every aspect of the game he deserves it as well. Or you can save it for when you pull Hercules because he is an absolute cheat with his immortality I have literally cleared entire runs on 1%
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    To follow, I try to use awakenings on those that absolutely need it (NF, AA) or that I use constantly.
  • Options
    AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    No
    You've got AA. He's by far the best contender. 2nd would be Tigra (if you're good at her and enjoy her playstyle).
  • Options
    Ugnaut said:

Tigra absolutely needs it and would be worth it if you like playing her. Otherwise I would pop that baby on Archangel with no regrets, doesn’t need to be high sig and he is great. Omega Red is awesome if your run suicides but he needs to be sig 200 or darn close. Once can make a strong argument for Hulkling who doesn’t need it but he is so good in every aspect of the game he deserves it as well. Or you can save it for when you pull Hercules because he is an absolute cheat with his immortality I have literally cleared entire runs on 1%

I love tigra and am having so much fun learning so I will probably go with her. I have a r5 AA who still works well in act 7 and 8 explo so ill probably wait until like i really need a higher level and rank AA.
  • Options
    Spider_RicoSpider_Rico Posts: 19
    I have an r4 unduped. Haven't used the generic yet because he really doesn't need it. But I'm still thinking about it just because he's one of my three r4
  • Options
    No
    I'd save that gem, unless you have sigs for archangel. That AAR helps a ton more than his actual damage.